Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you tip a bartender who is giving you free drinks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    I am a bartender. when a bartender hooks you up, he's cutting down the official money that would be paid to the restaurant and expects you to fill some of that gap with a fat tip. that way you save money and he makes money.

take care of your bartender and he takes care of you. and by that i mean continues to give you discounts, ignores customers who were ahead of you to get you what you need, and most importantly.....

makes your drinks exactly like you like 'em. some people like basically double the liquor, others like **** done with a different mix, ect. I remember every single one, even if you only came in one time and took care of me, you can bet your ass I am going to remember that tip, what you were drinking, and how you were drinking it.

82 - 23 = 59

So he saved you sixty bucks. Slide him at least 35 bucks.
    since u bartender how do u feel when peeps ask u to take a pic of them with a girl? do u do it? i find the good ones take the pic for you while the jerk ones don't i don't tip the ones who don't or who give me attitude about it. i mean if they are crazy slammed thats one thing, but if they just being a jerk well F them no tip

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      since u bartender how do u feel when peeps ask u to take a pic of them with a girl? do u do it? i find the good ones take the pic for you while the jerk ones don't i don't tip the ones who don't or who give me attitude about it. i mean if they are crazy slammed thats one thing, but if they just being a jerk well F them no tip
      Being a bartender at it's core is making good drinks consistently and quick, but it's also tending to the bar, which is the entire establishment. Breaking up fights, helping people find their keys, whatever you need to do to take care of people while they're in your place.

Only a douchebag wouldn't take a picture for someone, and that's in just about any situation. I quite like taking pic for customers an even have a method; I always hold the camera a bit above my eye level. the downward angle is more flattering to drink people in bad poses.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Being a bartender at it's core is making good drinks consistently and quick, but it's also tending to the bar, which is the entire establishment. Breaking up fights, helping people find their keys, whatever you need to do to take care of people while they're in your place.

Only a douchebag wouldn't take a picture for someone, and that's in just about any situation. I quite like taking pic for customers an even have a method; I always hold the camera a bit above my eye level. the downward angle is more flattering to drink people in bad poses.
        GReen K bro!

I can't stand the douchebag ones who get mad when I ask. i mean think about it dick im about to pay and tip you so you really gonna give me attitude about pressing your F'n thumb on the iphone? SMH lol.

The also the female bartenders who are clearly jealous of the hot girl you got on your arm so they say no to taking pics for you too. WTF *****?

Again green K bro you a good bartender and you deserve big $$$ tips!

Comment

[img]http://www.tomcruise.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/****tail-tom-cruise-throw.jpg[/img]

What a ****.

I can't even post pictures of TomCruise from that film. The auto-censor is WRONG.

Comment

Working...
          X