No announcement yet.

Footbal vs US Football

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
    nah they play about 30 minutes on offense and 30 defense. and theres about 65 to 75 plays per game.

NFL= chess

soccer = connect four
    And how much time they actually play?

Comment

12.5 minutes f4ggot :smilol:

Comment

I grew up watching American football so that's my choice. I love watching a good football game. I don't really get into soccer. I tried to watch some this past summer and I saw 3 flops in a 40 minute period. I'm sure I could get into it if I had a friend who was into it but I won't even bother watching it. I definitely respect the athletes though.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
          12.5 minutes f4ggot :smilol:
          What a idiot.. Go watch your gay idols jumping at each other

Comment

I vote basketball since it requires more skill than both am football and futbol.

Comment

I'd rather watch 11 minutes of actual play that results in points being scored instead of hours of watching guys running around and very rarely scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by BIg Smoke View Post
                I vote basketball since it requires more skill than both am football and futbol.
                'Skill' is relative only to what you need to achieve. In that sense skill is pretty much equal in all sports.

Comment

Futbol, definitely. I have tried(not hard) to get into handegg but can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                    What a idiot.. Go watch your gay idols jumping at each other

:lmao2: soccer

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                      I'd rather watch 11 minutes of actual play that results in points being scored instead of hours of watching guys running around and very rarely scoring.
                      Don't act like there's a shitload of touchtowns per game. There was an average of 5 touchdowns per game last year. There's an average of about 3 goals per game in "soccer".

Fuck sources. Google it. Ha.

Comment

Working...
                      X