• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Who.......?
    try google

Bradman

cricket

It's the worlds 2nd most played sport behind football.

Being from the US isn't an excuse anymore

Sir Donald George Bradman, AC (27 August 1908 – 25 February 2001), often referred to as "The Don", was an Australian cricketer, widely acknowledged as the greatest Test batsman of all time.[1] Bradman's career Test batting average of 99.94 is often cited as statistically the greatest achievement by any sportsman in any major sport.[2]
    basically its lke someone

hitting .800 in baseball

shooting 95% fg and averaging 65 points in basketball

a quarterback averaging 700 yards a game.

over a 20 year career.
    Last edited by Furn; 04-01-2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Banged a series bitcchez and ho's using the fewest number of strokes.

Comment

The guy in my Avi, and yes I'm serious Bruce Lee. The way he contorted his body vs Kareem Abdul Jabbar " Game of Death"was nothing short of amazing, and yes he really did it. Bruce is also known for doing the human flag

Comment

pfffff Ronaldo you must be joking........ nobody from this ****ers you mentioned can do this
          140km/h downhill
          legends, can't decide which one is best

Last edited by BartBears; 04-01-2013, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Of the sports I've watched, Wlad and Lebron.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              "Who's"
              Beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
                Michael Jordan
                Michael Phelps
                Michael Johnson
                Michael Schumacher
                Usain Bolt
                Carl Lewis
                Roger Federer
                Muhhamad Ali
                Roy Jones
                Pele
                I think it has to be Athletenobody Outsideam Ericanoonegivesafuckabout because he played both Sport No Non American Gives A Fuck About and Summer Sport No Non American Gives A Fuck About at the highest level!

And to round out my post here's a list of primarily American sportsmen and a couple of people who are currently famous and Pele.

At least you put a proper race car driver in there and not Billy Bob Dingleberry who won the NASCAR world championships for only yanks four times in a row meaning he gets to keep the pig they loan them for fuck sessions or whatever prize they win for driving around a big running track.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                  Bo jackson??? Hell no!!! Prime time-Neon Deion Sanders>Bo Jackson...all day.

Sanders football career was light years above Jacksons. Their baseball careers were about equal, Bo Jackson had more highlights cuz of all the broken bats and occasional home runs but his batting average was never better then Sanders.
                  You are seriously misinformed.

We're not talking about team accolades, we are talking pure athleticism.

Bo was faster (yes, believe it or not), bigger, stronger....and in his prime was the biggest threat in the NFL AND MLB. Bo to this day is the only person to make the NFL Pro Bowl and MLB All-Star Game.

Edit: So what - I'm an Auburn grad.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Beat me to it.
                    Looks like I got stalker, **** HAWK.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                      You are seriously misinformed.

We're not talking about team accolades, we are talking pure athleticism.

Bo was faster (yes, believe it or not), bigger, stronger....and in his prime was the biggest threat in the NFL AND MLB. Bo to this day is the only person to make the NFL Pro Bowl and MLB All-Star Game.

Edit: So what - I'm an Auburn grad.
                      Precisely. Deion's center of gravity was way too high to have the power Bo had. Same goes for Lebron.

Comment

Working...
                      X