WHo was the best Bond?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i actually have not seen any sean connery james bond

Comment

I like Craig's movies the best but Connery was the boss.

Comment

Sean Connery was the only Bond

Comment

I did like Brosnan in Golden Eye. To be perfectly honest, I don't really like most of the Bond movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Hence why he doesn't belong as James Bond.
            I disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              I did like Brosnan in Golden Eye. To be perfectly honest, I don't really like most of the Bond movies.
              Most of em are just cartoon ********ery with a Green Teef beating up disabled foreigners.

They're made by Green Teefs still longing for the days of the empire.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Really? No offense or anything. I just thought he was universally regarded as the weakest link.
                no James Bond actor fit the description of what Bond is truly suppose to be more than Brosnan. Brosnan played that role effortlessly.

Comment

Personally I liked Roger Moore the best followed by Brosnan and then Connery.

Comment

Daniel Craig and it aint even close.

Are you kidding me?

Actually, I've never seen a Connery Bond film. Imma have to do that tonight.
                    Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-26-2013, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Pierce is the best bond and Tomorrow Never Dies is the best bond film of all time.

Daniel Craig is great but its not his fault that he doesnt have gadgets. That's the thing i hate about Craig's run as Bond he has been devoid of fancy gadgets that made Bond so freaking cool.

Skyfall was good but its not even in the top 10 of best bond films of all time.

Where are your gadgets Dcraig??????

Comment

Working...
                      X