Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the deal with people like me not reading the rules.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that you pointed it out, squeal, yeah it's a face indeed. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
      Whats the deal with banning people when they own one of the mods or friends of mods?

I can see if they are being rude, cursing, or just getting out of hand in an ignorant manner.

But guys getting banned when they own someone, or expose and epic fail

Staff Harassment (READ CLOSELY)
      Harassment of staff/Questioning Moderators and Admins ANYWHERE on the forums If your thread gets deleted don't start a thread asking why or start duplicate thread. Either is grounds for immediate ban with no questions asked. You are not the only one who has had a thread deleted so don't think for a second you're being picked on. It was deleted for a reason. Reposts of deleted threads = INSTANT BAN. Further, harassing, badmouthing, etc of our staff equals you're gone. Don't post threads asking why people were banned. The people here dedicate free time to Boxingscene. Don't be disrespectful to them. That includes in signatures, avatars, and PM's. You'll be temp banned first, them permabanned if it continues. If someone starts a thread ANYWHERE in the forums bashing, abusing, calling names to ANY member of the boxingscene staff and you chime in supporting the thread or bashing the staff, you WILL be banned. No question, supporting this is as bad as creating the threads. Recently we have had a couple of people not understanding this rule, so moving forward, if we temp ban you for staff abuse, you'll also lose all your Karma and it will go so far in the negative you'll never get it back.
      when were these rules implemented? ...............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        when were these rules implemented? ...............Rockin'
        Are you joking? The announcement has been sitting at the top for 2 years.

Comment

The shet just hit the fan!

ass whippings getting handed out

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
            Do you ban people for red King you when you're not in administration mode and only giving your personal opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              The shet just hit the fan!

ass whippings getting handed out

i can imagine that the sound created when you strike a man with a kendo stick being quite satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i can imagine that the sound created when you strike a man with a kendo stick being quite satisfying.
                I imagine a loud SNAP!!! followed by a louder OUCHHHHHH!!!
                with unbearable pain lasting months to come and you also get BANNED under name
                Last edited by -jose-; 02-27-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Bringer is ok to argue with but dont argue with reed.
                  Explain. You did, I didn't ban you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Ones a dirty cop and ones an ******* but plays by the rules.
                    Ok NOW... explain...

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
                      they have been nonexistant, I appreaciate the peacefulness...... Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X