Collapse
No announcement yet.

What conspirancy theory do you have a hard time NOT believing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone said that you need to be skeptical all the time, not just with some things. I agree. Skepticism means you need to consider the evidence and the plausibility of a theory or story before accepting it. But here's how my application of skepticism differs from a conspiracy theorists':

The Dorner affair. My initial thought was that he's another gun loon who snapped. Then I started to hear more. His military and police record, his litigation, his ******ed manifesto that may well have a point to it except for he goes completely off the rails and starts praising the likes of Queen Latifa, Tim Tebow and Charlie fucking Sheen of all people. So I started to think "Well maybe there is something more to this story" and I withheld judgment. I still am, I think that I don't know enough to know where he's coming from.

Meanwhile the conspi******s are blowing up their water-wings ready for a dip in the deep end:

He was a mind control agent with the CIA MK Ultra false flag to take our guns and he's really LL Cool J (really) and he was once raped by the clintons and Sandy Hook was fake and 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB BLEAGHBLAHBLAGBLEAGHHGHGHG!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      1) JFK assassination

Oswald was "a patsy" just like he said, that's why he was shot by Jack Rubinstein.

2) Ted Kennedy's accident

3) JFK Jr's death

Learn what amalek is - that will help you understand that this religious belief of a certain supremacist and vindictive group of people could lead to the destruction of Joseph Kennedy's sons and grandson.

4) Martin Luther King assassination

5) 9/11

Number 4 and 5 were done by the same clever and manipulative supremacist group as the first three, the US government had nothing to do with any of them.

George Bush and all the other presidents know about them and are terrified of them. They were a bit frustrated with Bill Clinton's refusal to go to war with Iraq, so they sent one of their young women to give him some blow jobs in the white house so there would be a scandal and he's become a "lame duck" president.

There are a lot of ridiculous "conspiracy theories" though: moon landing hoax, aliens, hurricanes, etc.
      Which "clever and manipulative supremacist group" is this then?

Comment

1) JFK assassination

Oswald was "a patsy" just like he said, that's why he was shot by Jack Rubinstein.

2) Ted Kennedy's accident

3) JFK Jr's death

Learn what amalek is - that will help you understand that this religious belief of a certain supremacist and vindictive group of people could lead to the destruction of Joseph Kennedy's sons and grandson.

4) Martin Luther King assassination

5) 9/11

Number 4 and 5 were done by the same clever and manipulative supremacist group as the first three, the US government had nothing to do with any of them.

George Bush and all the other presidents know about them and are terrified of them. They were a bit frustrated with Bill Clinton's refusal to go to war with Iraq, so they sent one of their young women to give him some blow jobs in the white house so there would be a scandal and he's become a "lame duck" president.

There are a lot of ridiculous "conspiracy theories" though: moon landing hoax, aliens, hurricanes, etc.
        Jews killed Martin Luther King, JKF Jnr, sent Monica Lewinski to suck off Clinton and destroyed the WTC?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Someone said that you need to be skeptical all the time, not just with some things. I agree. Skepticism means you need to consider the evidence and the plausibility of a theory or story before accepting it. But here's how my application of skepticism differs from a conspiracy theorists':

The Dorner affair. My initial thought was that he's another gun loon who snapped. Then I started to hear more. His military and police record, his litigation, his ******ed manifesto that may well have a point to it except for he goes completely off the rails and starts praising the likes of Queen Latifa, Tim Tebow and Charlie fucking Sheen of all people. So I started to think "Well maybe there is something more to this story" and I withheld judgment. I still am, I think that I don't know enough to know where he's coming from.

Meanwhile the conspi******s are blowing up their water-wings ready for a dip in the deep end:

He was a mind control agent with the CIA MK Ultra false flag to take our guns and he's really LL Cool J (really) and he was once raped by the clintons and Sandy Hook was fake and 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB BLEAGHBLAHBLAGBLEAGHHGHGHG!
          Id wager my life that his problems with the world renowned LAPD were valid. Everything else was probably a combination of PTSD, racism endured by LAPD management, financial problems stemming from unemployment due to racism, and finally just being off the deep end mentally already.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            the Ray Lewis conspiracy

no weapon!

0:40

Last edited by New England; 02-22-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

captain Capitalist is here to respond to economic fallacies

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
              The take over of the control of money by privately owned cartels in the form of the Central Banking System that should be under State control.
              This is rubbish. The problem with your ilk who pay attention to Central banks is that you go off the rail with Conspiratorial terminology and then come to equally false solution. It would actually be worse if the central bank was under control of idiots like Nancy Pelosi or someone from the Black Congressional Caucus.

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              The banks, the international finance houses call the shots everywhere. That's something we've learned in Europe over the past 5 years.

The funny thing is, anyone saying the international banking system runs the world prior to the financial crisis would have been dismissed as a raving lunatic. But what d'ya know, they were right.

It's surreal. Our governments are basically being told what to do by financial institutions, with little or no pretense about it at this stage.
              You actually have the economic cart before the horse. It's the other way around. The financial institutions are just rubber stamping Govt's spending. They have each other's back. If the housing bubble is going great for a while with the help of these institutions, the govt and it's so called "regulators" don't mind it and don't wanna ruin the party because it's making them look good on paper and help getting Presidents approval ratings or reelection. If and when it goes bad and the whole thing bursts, then the govt steps in and rescues them. You scratch my back, i scratch yours. However don't you even confuse this with Capitalism, it's not.

Last edited by One_Tycoon; 02-22-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

The Cia killed Abraham Lincoln and then covered it up. The operation was financed by the Amish.

If I wanted people to hate the Amish and make J.W. Booth look a victim. This is the kind of theory I would put alot of energy into.

Some conspiracy theories serve a purpose to those with an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Id wager my life that his problems with the world renowned LAPD were valid. Everything else was probably a combination of PTSD, racism endured by LAPD management, financial problems stemming from unemployment due to racism, and finally just being off the deep end mentally already.
                  That's precisely what I think is the issue. Some very real and deeply held grievances simmering beneath a fragile grip on his sanity. Eventually he snapped.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    That's precisely what I think is the issue. Some very real and deeply held grievances simmering beneath a fragile grip on his sanity. Eventually he snapped.
                    Completely agree. Did you catch the burn it down audio?

Comment

I never said anything about Jews in that post.
                      I know, i know.

But Amalek is from the hebrew bible.

So explain what that has to do with Lewinski and her slobbering blow job?

Who are the supremacist group you speak of that did all these things?

Comment

Working...
                      X