Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gaming PC's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, in simple terms, what does overclocking mean?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I don't know what i'm gonna do yet. I'm looking at a really good one from iBuyPower called Revolt. I definitely want to get rid of my current one. But I don't know if I should buy that one and then customize it, or just build my own one real cheap.

http://www.ibuypower.com/Info/revolt/customize.aspx
      They are well overpriced, integrated graphics means you would need to buy a graphics card still because integrated are rubbish. You could probably find an I5 with 8gb RAM for $499 maybe less.

Comment

BTW, in simple terms, what does overclocking mean?
        Making the components run faster than they are made to do, which also risks damaging them because it makes them overheat.

Comment

What do you guys think of that one?

Love the look of the case. The specs is what i'm looking for and the prices aren't $2k+ like those other high end gaming PC's.
          Bro just build one yourself. But if you're lazy in doing it or scared you might mess something up while building it then I understand.

I'm a hardcore PC gamer(when I have the time) and love modding games and stuff.

The problem with buying one of those is that you're going to have to upgrade a lot sooner than you think. Specially if you like playing games at ultra/max graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Bro just build one yourself. But if you're lazy in doing it or scared you might mess something up while building it then I understand.

I'm a hardcore PC gamer(when I have the time) and love modding games and stuff.

The problem with buying one of those is that you're going to have to upgrade a lot sooner than you think. Specially if you like playing games at ultra/max graphics.
            Running games on max graphics costs well too much you'd have to get the latest and greatest graphics card every 6 months. High/Medium is good enough for most gamers that haven't got money to burn.

I5 with HD7750 will run any game for atleast a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Running games on max graphics costs well too much you'd have to get the latest and greatest graphics card every 6 months. High/Medium is good enough for most gamers that haven't got money to burn.

I5 with HD7750 will run any game for atleast a couple of years.
              No you don't. You can still play some games on max even with a GTX 460 and those cards weren't too expensive.

He can practically build a real nice PC gaming machine for under 1k easily.

Comment

I can build one myself, sort of, my brother could.

If it costs less to build one myself, i'll go for it, that's what i'm looking at right now, buying one vs building one. At the same time, I want a Spaceship for a case too, and I fell in love with that Revolt R570 case. It's at $1,272 right now after I just customized it while almost picking the best of every category but that was just out of curiosity.

Comment

Why does the NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan - 6GB cost $928? Lol seriously, what does it do? Do current games even need such a video card? Not buying it of course, just want to know why the price and what does it do.

Comment

I can build one myself, sort of, my brother could.

If it costs less to build one myself, i'll go for it, that's what i'm looking at right now, buying one vs building one. At the same time, I want a Spaceship for a case too, and I fell in love with that Revolt R570 case. It's at $1,272 right now after I just customized it while almost picking the best of every category but that was just out of curiosity.
                    Go to eggxpert(google). It's part of newegg and they have some builds there that can go to your liking. They also recommend you which brands to pick and also combos that would save you money. Some of those guys on there know their shit.

Comment

Why does the NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan - 6GB cost $928? Lol seriously, what does it do? Do current games even need such a video card? Not buying it of course, just want to know why the price and what does it do.
                      I'm thinking about buying it. I don't have to worry about any game for the next several years.

You can put any graphical mod on any game with no worries.

Comment

Working...
                      X