No announcement yet.

Trailer Park Boys, just found it, absolutely hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    I did just say, go back and read my post. I want so bad to punch you in the face. I'm gonna make a thread calling you out Ashy LarryX style. So get ready to pay for my ticket to come and beat you down. Don't duck me Timmy.
    i'll get you down here and have a bunch of sri lankan noobs punch in your chocolate star fish.

Comment

Watched the entire series a few times already. Love it.

Bubbles at the end of this with the cows geeks me out so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Watched the entire series a few times already. Love it.

Bubbles at the end of this with the cows geeks me out so much.

is this the one where julian gets out of the trashed car with his drink in tact? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Bombadil View Post
          is this the one where julian gets out of the trashed car with his drink in tact? lol
          yeah they roll the car and he gets out with a full drink

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            yeah they roll the car and he gets out with a full drink
            that was a thing throughout all the seasons. there was another episode where they're trying to get into a concert, go through the sewage system and up pops Julian with a stern face, rum and coke in hand.

Comment

anybody ever wonder why they got rid of Cory and Trevor?

Comment

that was a thing throughout all the seasons. there was another episode where they're trying to get into a concert, go through the sewage system and up pops Julian with a stern face, rum and coke in hand.
                It took me a few episodes to realize that Julian always has the rum and Coke in hand.

Comment

anybody ever wonder why they got rid of Cory and Trevor?
                  They started hating the show after season 2. They didn't care for Volpe and Barrie Dunn (sp?). They were making minimum wage, I believe all the way up until the movie was made which, only gave them a 50% raise. At that point it was one of the most popular shows in Canada from what I understand.

The conditions on the set were horrible, their trailers were moldy, there was no proper grip; Michael Jackson (Trevor) was doing most of the electrical work.

The show started getting popular because of the "funny guy with the big goofy glasses" and in MJ's opinion was starting to become a parody of itself.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                    They started hating the show after season 2. They didn't care for Volpe and Barrie Dunn (sp?). They were making minimum wage, I believe all the way up until the movie was made which, only gave them a 50% raise. At that point it was one of the most popular shows in Canada from what I understand.

The conditions on the set were horrible, their trailers were moldy, there was no proper grip; Michael Jackson (Trevor) was doing most of the electrical work.

The show started getting popular because of the "funny guy with the big goofy glasses" and in MJ's opinion was starting to become a parody of itself.
                    Yeah they were paid the minimum actors union wage, not normal minimum wage. I am not exactly sure how much that was, but they did get a 25% wage increase in the 3rd season.

Comment

is this on netflix?

Comment

Working...
                      X