Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rank John Cena amongst ATGs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon Dean >>>>>>> Cena.

Comment

John Cena is one of the reasons I stopped caring for the "sport". I mean seriously an old ass man trying to be a hip, rapper type? Jean shorts and that weak ass hat? No thanks.

Doesn't even deserve to be mentioned with the ATGs.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Viscera>Cena

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
          is he wearing a girdle?

Comment

Mumra > John Cena

Comment

S.H.I.T. > Cena

Comment

Laugh all you want but in 10 years Cena will be remembered even more fondly than Steve Austin.

In a historical sense he has already surpassed Austin & Rock with his combined 1058 days as WWE champion. Austin: 529, Rock: 380. He's also still in his prime and can continue well into the 2020's if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                  Laugh all you want but in 10 years Cena will be remembered even more fondly than Steve Austin.

In a historical sense he has already surpassed Austin & Rock with his combined 1058 days as WWE champion. Austin: 529, Rock: 380. He's also still in his prime and can continue well into the 2020's if need be.
                  I don't take those numbers seriously.

Back when Austin and the Rock were wrestling, there was one belt before they introduced the 2nd world title belt from WCW. There were also more contenders for the title, Y2J, HHH, Kurt Angle, Undertaker, Chris Beniot, Kane etc. The same can't said today because when Cena gets the title and loses it, he gets a shot at the title instantly and wins. The he loses it again then wins it back and so on. I wouldn't be surprised if Edge's days as a champ are higher than Austin & The Rock's.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post

Comment

1.Stone Cold Steve Austin
                      2.Shawn Michaels
                      3.Hulk Hogan
                      4.The Undertaker
                      5.Ric Flair.
                      6.John Cena
                      7.The Rock

Cena will probably end up being top 5. The WWE has basically made him the main character for a decade and given him everything to be the top guy. That being said NOTHING HE EVER DOES will allow him to make a greater impact than SCSA, HBK, or Hogan.

Comment

Working...
                      X