Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favorite memorable moments in NBA playoffs/finals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    I have an older cousin in PR that grew up worshipping Larry Bird and his first son he named Larry Bird and his very Puerto Rican last name (true story)
    tua will name his son michael jordan.. true story

Comment

One of my favorite memories was watching the late 80s & early 90s Warriors. Specifically in 91 when Run-TMC was gunning it against the Spurs. Then they brought in Sprewell and C.Webb and Chris Gatling a few years after.

Fun team to watch

Obviously the Mavericks run a few seasons ago will always be my all time favorite. Another favorite moment was the game 7 that Dallas took the Lakers to. Even in defeat they played them great throughout the series

Comment

2005 NBA finals game 7 being behind going into the 4th coming back to win

2005 NBA finals game 5, 4th quarter, big shot rob taking a big ole **** all over the pistons. Never been more scared in my life tbh

2003 NBA finals game 6 David Robinson retiring a champ, Tim Duncan near quadruple double

2009 playoffs Duncan hitting game tieing 3 to go into double ot against the suns

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
          tua wants dwight to be a PF on offense.. if that happens, he will be joining the ranks of the 3rd tier PFs.. slightly behind the davis brothers..
          to quote mak "go get cancer and die and your mama too"

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            to quote mak "go get cancer and die and your mama too"
            touche'

Comment

can't find a short clip but one of my favorite playoff moment was when bibby use his face to foul kobe's elbow.. it was the game 6 of western finals against kings and lakers..

one of the best refereed game.. can go either way..

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                there's many memorable moments I remember but Reggie Millers 8 points in 9 seconds against the Knicks and ****e Lee takes it for me

Comment

Bulls-Jazz Game 6. By far my greatest basketball memory and I don't really like either team. I was at a horse show in Oshkosh, Wisconsin and they were serving all of us even though we were mostly high schoolers (they knew we were staying in the hotel and our parents were around). Getting wasted in the bar watching NBA finals with a bunch of hot rich girls. Great time.

Comment

Fuuuckin Robert Horry

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      sorry Bernie but Reggie owned MSG in that period in time
                      Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                      Fuuuckin Robert Horry

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Horry was a beast! when it came to the playoffs

Comment

Working...