Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you have facial hair? or clean shave? what u prefer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    i cloned miguels style. lines, cut, facial hair.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      thats not my actual face, i just found that pic online

Comment

just shaved my goatee a few days ago...

Comment

I have a 6in beard on my chin not connected with my trimmed mustache.

Comment

All about the beard. I have chubby cheeks that make me look like a teenager when im clean shaven. The beard lets people know that im basically as tough as Chuck Norris.

Comment

obviously i wear a beard.

i usually spend a few weeks of the year being handsome (no beard,) and the rest are spent looking like an educated wildman.

Comment

I'm almost 30 and my **** still grows in a bit splotchy. I had to grow out almost a full beard for a role I was playing and it actually looked ok for the most part. I just let it stubble for 4-5 days and shave my neck once or twice in that time so I don't look like a neckbeard. It slaughters the ladies.

Comment

I hate having facial hair, it's annoying when putting lotion on your face.

I keep my tache and leave some hair on my chin.

Comment

I use a trimmer to constantly look like a guy who hasn't shaved in a few days. Tried to grow a beard a few times but hated it too much after a few weeks.

When I shave I look like Clark Kent. No one needs to look that wholesome.

Comment

as you can see its still developing in the cheek area. probably in my mid 30s its gonna be full. i hope

Comment

Working...
                      X