No announcement yet.

the pope quit for child rape???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    Not all catholic priests are rapists. That's like saying all muslims are terrorists. And they are not molesters because of the catholic church or gods teaching. But with the worlds attitude towards gays is it a big surprise that many of them hide out in the church?
    I think a greater contributor is the position/attraction. Meaning, the position of being around the children attracts the pedophiles.

Theres alot of pedophiles in the school systems aswell. Not because the school turns out pedophiles, but because the position of being around little kids all the time attracts them to that job.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
      Absolutely, that'd be like a black guy hiding out with the kkk.
      lol this made me laugh.

Comment

I don't think he molested any child, but I do think he promoted or rescued the Priests who were guilty of such abominable act.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          Not all catholic priests are rapists. That's like saying all muslims are terrorists. And they are not molesters because of the catholic church or gods teaching. But with the worlds attitude towards gays is it a big surprise that many of them hide out in the church?
          The church is anti-gay.

Plus, its because the Catholic church is an authoritarian organisation that child abuse has been possible. The priest is able to use his authority to gain access to peoples homes, spend time with their children and gain families trust, then when abuse happens he is able to keep them quiet, then the church is able to cover it up.
          Its the institute itself and its system which enables child abuse to happen on such a massive scale and for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
            The church is anti-gay.

Plus, its because the Catholic church is an authoritarian organisation that child abuse has been possible. The priest is able to use his authority to gain access to peoples homes, spend time with their children and gain families trust, then when abuse happens he is able to keep them quiet, then the church is able to cover it up.
            Its the institute itself and its system which enables child abuse to happen on such a massive scale and for so long.
            you deserve green k for this post but you'll not get it from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
              you deserve green k for this post but you'll not get it from me.
              I dont deserve it. Its almost word for word what some guy said on tv the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
                I dont deserve it. Its almost word for word what some guy said on tv the other day.

either way it was well said. even if regurgitated.

Comment

I remember talking to a dude who was studying to be a priest telling me a lot of gay dudes go into the seminary because the church is anti gay.

They figure by taking a vow of celibacy, this would curb their ****sexual urges and they would be accepted by the church.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    I remember talking to a dude who was studying to be a priest telling me a lot of gay dudes go into the seminary because the church is anti gay.

They figure by taking a vow of celibacy, this would curb their ****sexual urges and they would be accepted by the church.
                    clearly we need alternative educational options for the ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                      clearly we need alternative educational options for the ****s.
                      ****s are smart, who gonna cheat off of when the asian kid is out sick?

Comment

Working...
                      X