the pope quit for child rape???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    the Pope is what the Godfather is to the Mafia but worst
    Right. His cohorts gave all those little boys an offer they couldn't refuse.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
      The pope is absolutely nothing special at all, whatsoever.

He's just another guy, he got his ass kicked in gym class, and now he's doing this.. i.e. bill burr.

THere's nothing holy about him, nothing extra special, he has no extra special powers... actually people worship that position almost as a god in and of itself which is contradictory to the entire religion in the first place.

The pope is no different than the CEO of HP computers. He just dresses like a woman whilst simultaneously isn't allowed to touch any of them.
      Take out Pope and replace with Steve Jobs.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Comment

The Catholic church rigidness and unwillingness to change its rules and traditions to conform with modern society has been its undoing. Why can't priests get married? I'm sure that guys who are getting laid on regular basis (to their wives) are much less likely to molest a child.

Why can't women be priests? Do you think there would so much abuse of children if women were priests? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            The Catholic church rigidness and unwillingness to change its rules and traditions to conform with modern society has been its undoing. Why can't priests get married? I'm sure that guys who are getting laid on regular basis (to their wives) are much less likely to molest a child.

Why can't women be priests? Do you think there would so much abuse of children if women were priests? I don't think so.
            It's an inability to change as much as an unwillingness to. That's the nature of institutions. They are in opposition to much of what modern society represents, especially ideas like tolerance and equality. The Catholic Church, like all churches, ultimately exists to control people. Coming around to other people's way of thinking is not how they do things. They're a medieval institution and they're stuck in a medieval view of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I wonder how many hungry children that solid gold Bible would feed
              I wouldn't recommend eating the bible, its very chewy.

Comment

lmfao the title makes it sound like he stepped down as pope in order to rape some children.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  I wouldn't recommend eating the bible, its very chewy.
                  Duhhhh!

you have to put it in the blender first then feed them

Comment

A plane flying over the North Sea is in trouble and likely to crash.
                    There are six passengers on board...the Archbishop... a Cardinal...the Pope...and three children...but there are only three life jackets.

The Archbishop says..."Save the children" waving the life jackets.
                    Making a grab for the jackets the Cardinal shouts..."fuck the children"...the Pope enquirers..."Is there enough time?"

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      A plane flying over the North Sea is in trouble and likely to crash.
                      There are six passengers on board...the Archbishop... a Cardinal...the Pope...and three children...but there are only three life jackets.

The Archbishop says..."Save the children" waving the life jackets.
                      Making a grab for the jackets the Cardinal shouts..."fuck the children"...the Pope enquirers..."Is there enough time?"

Comment

Working...
                      X