Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      tldr.

wtf does it mean?
      The Lords Dick Rises.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        I wonder how many hungry children that solid gold Bible would feed
        Uh oh, watch out.

Brb, only God can forgive sins....brb, your local pedophole can forgive them aswell.

Brb...call no man your father.....except for your local pedophile

Brb...Gods law cant be changed.....brb changing Gods law of the sabbath from saturday, to sunday.

Brb.....could do this all day

I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication (Revelation 17:4-5).

Last edited by ~AK49~; 02-18-2013, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
          The Lords Dick Rises.
          do you know what sort of havoc this played on my brain coming from you, Mr. Webster?

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
            The Lords Dick Rises.

Anyone wanting to get a sense of how the Catholic church handled this stuff should watch the documentary 'Deliver Us From Evil'. Horrifying, disturbing stuff.

The church will survive though, albeit a weakened version of it. There will always be diehards who refuse to recognise the truth about what the organisation is.

Imagine if any other organisation in society was raping kids on a massive scale for decades and covering it up. They would be burnt out of every town in the country and everyone of its leaders would be thrown in prison. But throw religion in the mix and suddenly they get treated differently.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post

I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication (Revelation 17:4-5).
              Wow!

I was thinking of the same thing ^^^ when I posted that I kid you not

Comment

The pope is absolutely nothing special at all, whatsoever.

He's just another guy, he got his ass kicked in gym class, and now he's doing this.. i.e. bill burr.

THere's nothing holy about him, nothing extra special, he has no extra special powers... actually people worship that position almost as a god in and of itself which is contradictory to the entire religion in the first place.

The pope is no different than the CEO of HP computers. He just dresses like a woman whilst simultaneously isn't allowed to touch any of them.

Comment

This is how rumors get started.

Everyone knows the Pope is stepping down to follow his dreams to be a top rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    The pope is absolutely nothing special at all, whatsoever.

He's just another guy, he got his ass kicked in gym class, and now he's doing this.. i.e. bill burr.

THere's nothing holy about him, nothing extra special, he has no extra special powers... actually people worship that position almost as a god in and of itself which is contradictory to the entire religion in the first place.

The pope is no different than the CEO of HP computers. He just dresses like a woman whilst simultaneously isn't allowed to touch any of them.
                    Exactly, Reed. I've wondered "What so special about the Pope?"

It's not like he's cured cancer or blindness. Unless he has, and it's just hidden in the Vatican archives, viewable only by the highly anointed.

Comment

the Pope is what the Godfather is to the Mafia but worst

Comment

Working...
                      X