No announcement yet.

The Smartest Lounge Posters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

I had a few highlights, but in retrospect a few years later I thought they were **** since they were some of my first tries at editing, so I deleted 'em. I think I still have one up on youtube somewhere, but it's nothing special.
    Hahah I remember because you were one of the few that included his early fights like the ones against Stokes and Powell. I spent months working on mine. I got as full a collection as you can possibly get for Bernard, even found tapes of him vs Shabazz and Mercardo, and then I got a ban from youtube for my troubles. I put it up at the same time as I put up some of my fight dvds to youtube, so I guess I was prime suspect for that copyright infringement thing.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
      Uhh....that was the McNeely fight.
      yea, i know.

Tyson needed to intimidate all his opponents as much as he could to make it easier for himself at that point in his career.

Comment

Reading through this i swear you're all on PCP, or turpentine at minimum. Sorry if i ****ed anyone off but really......

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
          Reading through this i swear you're all on PCP, or turpentine at minimum. Sorry if i ****ed anyone off but really......
          lol, why do you say that?

Comment

I'm white so don't get any ideas ok (and i have 4 black friends, but only 1 is a 'good' friend, but anyway, so you can't even try to get me on that either.....)

Comment

I'm white so don't get any ideas ok (and i have 4 black friends, but only 1 is a 'good' friend, but anyway, so you can't even try to get me on that either.....)
              huh? i don't even know what you mean by this bro beans.

Comment

just because your smokin some soapbar lol

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                  Was literally the 1st 'thought' that popped in my mind straight after reading it, **** i dunno, but i stand by my words regardless of that prior sudden judgement..

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                    Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                    just because your smokin some soapbar lol
                    Haha i see you, no Poobar here i swears, mild skunk smell after pressing with my fingers... enjoy your cheese, taste/smell wise its ****ing lush, no Easyryder though.... If you've tried squidgy black gold seal (afghan), then you would appreciate this toker comrade....

Comment

Was literally the 1st 'thought' that popped in my mind straight after reading it, **** i dunno, but i stand by my words regardless of that prior sudden judgement..
                      we're all here just have a good time, some of us are undoubtedly high on stuff much better than my weed but all in all it's just jokes.

Comment

Working...
                      X