Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Droese!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Boss Monies View Post
      I feel pretty out the loop. Would I know your fights? What's your name?

probably not, I walked away very early in the pros for my own reasons. I did what I did and learned what I learned. Guys like the bringer like to follow me around talking about my loses, it fine. Through my time the wins easily outweighed the loses. Basically the bringer speaks from ignorance............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        probably not, I walked away very early in the pros for my own reasons. I did what I did and learned what I learned. Guys like the bringer like to follow me around talking about my loses, it fine. Through my time the wins easily outweighed the loses. Basically the bringer speaks from ignorance............Rockin'
        Hahah what a dick. Whatever man I won't even get that far, too old to go pro. At the end of the day, you do it for you and nobody else. You still in the game as a trainer or anything of the sort?

Comment

Hahah what a dick.
          I love you too, Spiegelo.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I love you too, Spiegelo.
            Hahahah what's going on bringer? Didn't you used to have a bunch of BHop vids up or am I confusing you with someone else?

Comment

Hahah what a dick. Whatever man I won't even get that far, too old to go pro. At the end of the day, you do it for you and nobody else. You still in the game as a trainer or anything of the sort?
              I fought for around 12 years, reffed/judged the amateurs for about 7 years then took and passed the Association of Boxing Commisions test to start reffing the pros. I had a stroke so now I have set up a non-profit amatuer boxing promotion company called Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions. It officially became official just last night.

Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions believes in 3 things. Honesty, integrity and bringing you only the best in amateur boxing action.

I do it for the love of the game........... Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 02-19-2013, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Hahahah what's going on bringer? Didn't you used to have a bunch of BHop vids up or am I confusing you with someone else?

I had a few highlights, but in retrospect a few years later I thought they were **** since they were some of my first tries at editing, so I deleted 'em. I think I still have one up on youtube somewhere, but it's nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  I fought for around 12 years, reffed/judged the amateurs for about 7 years then took and passed the Association of Boxing Commisions test to start reffing the pros. I had a stroke so now I have set up an amatuer boxing promotion company called Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions. It officially became official just last night.

Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions believes in 3 things. Honesty, integrity and bringing you only the best in amateur boxing action............ Rockin'
                  I'm sorry to hear about the stroke. But congratulations on the new company! I never heard of an amateur promotion company. I like the idea a lot. Everyone talks about corruption in professional sports, but they don't realize how bad it is in the ams. I feel like if they had the same spotlight on em, there'd be a little more integrity.

For instance, I watched my friend Johnny beat the hell out of a certain famous trainer's son in the first round of the golden gloves. The kid got downed once, at another point he swung, missed, and spun out to the floor, at another he got caught up in the ropes; it was just a huge noticeable gap in skill. Yet even after being easily outlanded in each round, this kid walked away the UD winner.

I see this stuff ALL the time and it often prevents great talent from turning pro. I hope you're able to make some waves.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                    i remember sending that ****** ducketts some green k with a message 'next time it'll be red' he sent me a pm in response asking if i wanted to fight.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about the stroke. But congratulations on the new company! I never heard of an amateur promotion company. I like the idea a lot. Everyone talks about corruption in professional sports, but they don't realize how bad it is in the ams. I feel like if they had the same spotlight on em, there'd be a little more integrity.

For instance, I watched my friend Johnny beat the hell out of a certain famous trainer's son in the first round of the golden gloves. The kid got downed once, at another point he swung, missed, and spun out to the floor, at another he got caught up in the ropes; it was just a huge noticeable gap in skill. Yet even after being easily outlanded in each round, this kid walked away the UD winner.

I see this stuff ALL the time and it often prevents great talent from turning pro. I hope you're able to make some waves.
                      With Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions the line will be walked straight or it won't be walked at all.

Aswell, it's a non-profit company............ Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 02-19-2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X