No announcement yet.

The Smartest Lounge Posters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
    I am social but people annoy me very easily. I only like very few people, and I can tolerate others. The rest piss me off and particularly tards who say things. I usually end up offering a fight to deal with it or rage and attack people.

I was suspended every year in school for fighting, but my teachers were shocked that I had a fight because I am a nice guy.

My rage does not stop me from attacking anyone, that includes pensioners.

I do love boxing so I am here. Most people like Rockin annoy me, and if I could, I would fight him, but unfortunately we are an ocean away. He may beat me because he had a great sparring career as he says, but I would use whatever I could to hurt him. He annoys me, a long with strictly ug, pac boy, , breakbeat, piye, panda, furn, shawn, versatyle and cuah. Versa and Cuah would beat the **** out of me but so what, I'll fight them anyway.

Many people annoy me, but I annoy others. That is the circle we are on.
    you need to get that anger under control. especially if you're a boxing fan...we need to be cool and only handle our business when provoked. That's a general rule as a man in my opinion. If course I am not perfect but you can't just be attacking somebody. Especially mother phucking seniors.

are you a ***** then?

Comment

people who go to jail for hitting/hurting/robbing seniors get the same treatment as child molesters.

Comment

There's a few guys I actually enjoy talking boxing with. Figzuki and CubanNYC are two of them.

There's more but my mind is blank, hard to remember names. Oh Bushbaby actually is level headed too.

It's just hard to find people that aren't just trying to troll and actually have a decent convo with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
          people who go to jail for hitting/hurting/robbing seniors get the same treatment as child molesters.
          I just watched a dude in his 70s get into a fist fight with his grandson (maybe 10?) from my window. It was actually pretty competitive..

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Boss Monies View Post
            I just watched a dude in his 70s get into a fist fight with his grandson (maybe 10?) from my window. It was actually pretty competitive..
            Looking back on that post, I can see how that may come off as weird. I should clarify that I'm not completely naked...

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
              Im the smartest because I don't cook my vegetables and I don't eat genetically modified foods.
              Shut up already.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Boss Monies View Post
                Looking back on that post, I can see how that may come off as weird. I should clarify that I'm not completely naked...
                thanks for clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                  you need to get that anger under control. especially if you're a boxing fan...we need to be cool and only handle our business when provoked. That's a general rule as a man in my opinion. If course I am not perfect but you can't just be attacking somebody. Especially mother phucking seniors.

are you a ***** then?
                  No I am not a *****.

I beat up a senior because he threw a chair at my colleague the day before. He had a huge attitude when he came in to see my manager. I regret it but he looked like 50 anyway. It was when the police came did I realise he was 63.

I am a lot calmer now anyway and avoid people I dislike. I am old school I think in my mentality. We beat our children, and fight one on one if we have issues. People who know me, know what I am like and accept me for who I am. I am a lovely guy I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    There's a few guys I actually enjoy talking boxing with. Figzuki and CubanNYC are two of them.

There's more but my mind is blank, hard to remember names. Oh Bushbaby actually is level headed too.

It's just hard to find people that aren't just trying to troll and actually have a decent convo with you.
                    Cuauhtemoc1520 you didn't include yourself unlike some, but you deserve the recognition for being a hell of a poster.

I also like Bringer, Ai holmes, Tito Kadyo, Timmy, Terrel, Jose830, Dan_cov,
                    Jazluvr, Led* and a few others. All quality Gentlemen!

Comment

their are a ton of smart posters on here , some trolls too i guess its like everything in life you get your fukers and you get your good ones lol

Comment

Working...
                      X