Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That Dunk Contest was a Disgrace, very Depressing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's right, Blake Griffin did it and won for that LAME ass car dunk. Ibaka got screwed like a cheap whore in that contest, didn't even make the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      ****a, im 5 5. of course i cant dunk. although i can touch rim, quickest in our gym, low post and box out beast and i drain trays all day.

squats and calf raises definitely boost them leg power.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        That's right, Blake Griffin did it and won for that LAME ass car dunk. Ibaka got screwed like a cheap whore in that contest, didn't even make the finals.
        yep it was fixed, what coincidence that he jumped a Kia car that made a bunch of commercials the Kia that sponsors the NBA lol

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
          loooooooooooooooooooooool. no chance, even at my advanced age.

5'5 grabbing rim huh? i'm 6'1 and i don't just grab them. I jam things in them....
          i never said grab, grampa. i said touch.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
            id break your ankles twig boy.

Comment

Gt-r.......

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                damn. u had major hops.

i used to run with these back in HS.

Had being the operative word. Never was able to jump like that until I ran track. That summer I was hooping and went for a rebound and everyone was like WTF!

Those shoes ever work for you? A friend had something similar-it was one of those ones you just strapped onto any shoe, but they were big and bulky. Didn't like it at all. Always wanted to order those ones from Eastbay, though.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Had being the operative word. Never was able to jump like that until I ran track. That summer I was hooping and went for a rebound and everyone was like WTF!

Those shoes ever work for you? A friend had something similar-it was one of those ones you just strapped onto any shoe, but they were big and bulky. Didn't like it at all. Always wanted to order those ones from Eastbay, though.
                  yep they really did work. i would sprint uphills, puts way more load on your calves. once you take em off, youll be springing like a frog.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    and igoudala got robbed by nate robinson who missed 1,000 dunks yet managed to win.

in the end, we need stars to participate. you get these bench and role players and you will continue seeing dudes who cant even finish a dunk.

lebron's continuous ducking of the dunk contest is a stain on his career.

Comment

The key to a good dunk contest is completing your dunk in one or two tries AT THE MOST. Once you get to your third try everyone knows what is going to happen and the luster of it goes away.

Comment

Working...
                      X