Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero Dark 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember when I said I believe in a creator and you replied to me suggesting that I was wrong? Then I said prove there wasn't one, and you started trying to add all this bible stuff as if I even mentioned it? Then you ran with tail in between... apparently.

Well here goes again. Apparently to Canadian people or just the one, Al Qaeda confirming the death of Osama May confirm dumping a body into sea. Apparently DNA testing family confirm dumping a body into sea. Apparently deliveryman has all the inside info.

Now your lines. What does DNA testing or All Qaeda confirming his death have to do with sea dead body dumping?

Again son, you're a fish, not a trophy one, you bite to anything like a mackerel.

Comment

Deliveryman has 99 problems and reading is one.

I told you son, when you reply to debate with me, read your shut properly, and most importantly, read my shut.

You ducking imbecile.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

F************

Comment

Bro, you are one dumb motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
            Bro, you are one dumb motherfucker.
            Again bit ch, how does DNA testing or confirmation of Osama's death from Al Qaeda confirm his body was dumped into sea.

Apparently the US dumped his body into the sea.

#Next Son

So now you are 0-2

Comment

Pick a topic, any that you want.

Comment

Okay then, I will choose a topic pick a side, Apple or Android?

Let me choose Android.

Apple is ****appatently.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I know you're a dumb motherfucker (and a troll), so before I welcome you to my ignore list, let me recap this for your dumb ass one last time:

You said: Apparently they dumped by body at sea

I said: Yeah and they confirmed the ID of the body through DNA (I thought you were insinuating the ID of the body was in question since they tossed it at sea)

You said: Well, apparently Iraq had WMD

I asked: What does Iraq WMD have to do with Osama Bin Laden?

You responded with: Because they were wrong about WMD, then they could be lying about this and that Osama could of been dead for a while.

I said: That is blatant conjecture (which it is).

Now you're asking me how DNA confirmation of his body confirms that it was tossed at sea. It doesn't and I never stated that it did. I suppose they could be lying about burying his body at sea, but assuming so would again be conjecture (which was my entire point).

Well that was easy. I will certainly enjoy not reading any more of your moronic posts.

Adios, troll.
                  Last edited by deliveryman; 02-20-2013, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                    Again bit ch, how does DNA testing or confirmation of Osama's death from Al Qaeda confirm his body was dumped into sea.

Apparently the US dumped his body into the sea.

#Next Son

So now you are 0-2

what a ****ing idiot you are.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      what a ****ing idiot you are.
                      The scary part is that he actually thinks he's scored some sort of debating points.

The guy is an obvious troll and a giant waste of time to have any sort of reasonable/intelligent discussion with.

Comment

Working...
                      X