Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meteor injures atleast 400 people in Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what the immediate reactions of the common people directly affected by those series of expolosions. Were they thinking of being attacked or did they know that it was a massive meteor?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      I wonder what the immediate reactions of the common people directly affected by those series of expolosions. Were they thinking of being attacked or did they know that it was a massive meteor?
      I heard on the radio that they thought they were being attacked...that's some scary ****!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        I heard on the radio that they thought they were being attacked...that's some scary ****!
        Damn scary indeed. That meteor looked like some nuclear missile (my impression cause I haven't seen a nuclear missile landing my way) then it was followed by a series of mini explosions.

Comment

what are the chances that it lands safely in a lake.

would have been a lot worse had it hit land even open land.

Comment

Damn scary indeed. That meteor looked like some nuclear missile (my impression cause I haven't seen a nuclear missile landing my way) then it was followed by a series of mini explosions.
            I would of dropped meteors in my pants if I see some **** like that

Comment

Originally posted by Godsent View Post
              so NASA didn't warn russia about this!?
              Obviously not......i mean they have all the technology to detect any fly sized object floating arround, but somehow they missed this 10 ton meteor......

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I would of dropped meteors in my pants if I see some **** like that
                Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

what are the chances that it lands safely in a lake.

would have been a lot worse had it hit land even open land.
                  So it was a 40 ton meteor that landed in a frozen lake. The newsman was saying nobody died although thousands were injured.

Comment

imagine if this thing happened last 21 december...

Comment

So it was a 40 ton meteor that landed in a frozen lake. The newsman was saying nobody died although thousands were injured.
                      The meteor is estimated to be 10 tons before it entered earths atmosphere and exploded in mid air. After that it break into many much smaller pieces and rained down. The size of the rock that hit that lake was probably the size of a basketball

If a 10 ton rock hit that lake at that speed, the hole would have been much more massive
                      Last edited by Russian Crushin; 02-15-2013, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X