Meteor injures atleast 400 people in Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
    i love how you enjoy being ****ish.

I see it on my Facebook feed all the time, some wackaloon lefty (the nutcases in Canada and the UK are lefties generally) posts an absolute portapotty full of counterculture rubbish along with the exhortation "WHY AREN'T THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA TELLING ANYONE ABOUT THIS!"

I then point out how the "mainstream media" actually are telling people about it and also that the source they posted is the mainstream media too.

Like they'd post about the death of Dr David Kelly and say "WHY ISN'T THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA TALKING ABOUT THIS!" only for me to point out that the article they linked to is from the BBC.

Comment

The aliens are attacking.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        "When we fired, the Germans ducked. When the Germans fired, we ducked. When the Americans fired, everybody ducked!"
        That's the excuse they used for the bombing of Dresden.

Comment

So because there is a nuclear power plant in the Chelyabinsk region the US sent their best glass smashing weapon over? You are aware that this makes no sense whatsoever, right?
          7 nuclear power plants in this region....hmmm must have been one hell of a smart meteor...... and they couldn't send any advance warning?.....i'm calling it bull****... btw where did i mention US?

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
            7 nuclear power plants in this region....hmmm must have been one hell of a smart meteor...... and they couldn't send any advance warning?.....i'm calling it bull****... btw where did i mention US?
            Can you state the point that you're trying to make instead of making vague conspiracy claims

Comment

So because there is a nuclear power plant in the Chelyabinsk region the US sent their best glass smashing weapon over? You are aware that this makes no sense whatsoever, right?

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                "The Chelyabinsk region, about 1,500km (930 miles) east of Moscow, is home to many factories, a nuclear power plant and the Mayak atomic waste storage and treatment centre."

this says it all

meteor my ass
                Yea, because I think it's a little too late to stop the Russians from getting nuclear weapons. That one is past us.....

Comment

so NASA didn't warn russia about this!?

Comment

heart goes out to comrade crushin and his Bolshevik ancestors.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X