No announcement yet.

Guys with feminine names.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dana White.

Had to make up for his gay ass name and create a combat sports company.

Comment

I always thought Ashley worked as a male name just fine. Not a name i'd give to my own kids, but it's better than they gay ass trendy American names we have right now; Braden, Cale, Caleb, etc. Girl at work has a kid named Braxley. ****ing kill me.

A girl name has worked out fine for old Nikki....

Comment

There was a kid a few years younger than me at school called Lindsay. WTF...........

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
          Adrian again is a male name in the UK.
          and the rest of the commonwealth. It's the 'mericans giving their daughters boys names which has caused the confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            There was a kid a few years younger than me at school called Lindsay. WTF...........
            Are you serious? I would go to court and change that ****.

Comment

My uncle was christened tracey but had it changed to dave,i mean what the fuck,safe to say both my grandparents were drinkers

Comment

you don't know any man named Donna. unless that man USED to be a woman and is call Don now.

don't you ever lie to me again.

Comment

I went to school with a guy named precious. he got expelled in his first year when he tried to forcefully finger someone at lunch in front of about 30 of us. Hes now in jail for stabbing someone. name really ****ed him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Redemption View Post
                    I went to school with a guy named precious. he got expelled in his first year when he tried to forcefully finger someone at lunch in front of about 30 of us. Hes now in jail for stabbing someone. name really ****ed him up.
                    he tried fingering you or did precious complete his mission???

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      he tried fingering you or did precious complete his mission???
                      he never tried fingering me but he once pulled my boxers down in the changing room and tried to count my pubes. I'm not sure if that counts as sexual assault.

Comment

Working...
                      X