No announcement yet.

FAO: Bringer or Reed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
    it's true. i like watching the dudes in their twenties powering the booze back. binge style. eating whatever they want thinking it won't catch up to them.

i'm trying to keep living - even when I am old(er).
    I hear you bruh!

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      i drank a **** load last night and smoked a ton of weed,i feel like 50 this morning
      how old are you Huge?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        how old are you Huge?
        im 27 jose im a huge weed fan and i drink copious amounts of alcohol sit on my laptop all day and do fuk all............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..jk my man,i am 27 i do love weed but i hardly drink,ive only been drinking lately because my uncle just left the army after 23 years and i never really had the pleasures of drinking with him.sorry for the delay i just had to go place my bets for today lol

Comment

im 27 jose im a huge weed fan and i drink copious amounts of alcohol sit on my laptop all day and do fuk all............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..jk my man,i am 27 i do love weed but i hardly drink,ive only been drinking lately because my uncle just left the army after 23 years and i never really had the pleasures of drinking with him.sorry for the delay i just had to go place my bets for today lol
          Wow! ^^^ pretty impressive

Comment

Wow! ^^^ pretty impressive
            yeah i know he deserves his time to himself now after what he has seen , he was a driver for the ambulences in iraq when it kicked off the first time and also the second time hes been to afganistan and bosnia also ill have to throw in ireland too

Comment

yeah i know he deserves his time to himself now after what he has seen , he was a driver for the ambulences in iraq when it kicked off the first time and also the second time hes been to afganistan and bosnia also ill have to throw in ireland too
              I salute him

Comment

I salute him
                thanks jose

Comment

Working...
                X