Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Religion vs Science How does it all add up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think maybe you should read up more on the big bang lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
      Why?
      Everything i have found regarding whether or not the universe has a center says it does not have a center.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly_UG

Why?
        Everything i have found regarding whether or not the universe has a center says it does not have a center.
        I gtg so this is my last post

The reason the big bang theory holds weight is because scientists have found that the universe is expanding away from a single point. That's the theory's main component.

like a ripple in a pond. The center of that ripple is where they believe the big bang occurred.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The reason the big bang theory holds weight is because scientists have found that the universe is expanding away from a single point. That's the theory's main component.

like a ripple in a pond. The center of that ripple is where they believe the big bang occurred.

You're wrong.

Comment

I believe the theory is based on the fact all stars and galaxies are moving away from each other. But there is no central point.

The balloon analogy is the best example.

Comment

i beleieve in the big bang theory. God said let there be light and Bang there was light!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                i beleieve in the big bang theory. God said let there be light and Bang there was light!!!!!
                Define "light".

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy
                  Quote:

You're wrong.
                  **** me sideways

apparently I am

Comment

Originally posted by Mud
                    Quote:

I believe the theory is based on the fact all stars and galaxies are moving away from each other. But there is no central point.

The balloon analogy is the best example.
                    yeah, my bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                      The universe is not dying. I'm also waiting for your proof from physics and physicists.
                      From the Big Bang through the present day and well into the future, matter and dark matter in the universe are thought to be concentrated in stars, galaxies, and galaxy clusters. Therefore, the universe is not in thermodynamic equilibrium and objects can do physical work. The decay time for a supermassive black hole of roughly 1 galaxy-mass (1011 solar masses) due to Hawking radiation is on the order of 10100 years, so entropy can be produced until at least that time. After that time, the universe enters the so-called dark era, and is expected to consist chiefly of a dilute gas of photons and leptons. With only very diffuse matter remaining, activity in the universe will have tailed off dramatically, with extremely low energy levels and extremely long time scales. Speculatively, it is possible that the universe may enter a second inflationary epoch, or, assuming that the current vacuum state is a false vacuum, the vacuum may decay into a lower-energy state. It is also possible that entropy production will cease and the universe will achieve heat death.
                      The idea of heat death stems from the second law of thermodynamics, which states that entropy tends to increase in an isolated system. It was originated by Dr. Kelvin in 1852.

The universe is dying and will end one day.

Comment

Working...
                      X