Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Religion vs Science How does it all add up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    To be clear, when i said/say "If there is a creator, this would be evidence" i am not saying/alluding to "there is a god and this is the proof". Im a little smarter than that man, give me some credit now lol

We both believe in change. So whats the real question being asked?
    Again, I don't know how many times to be clear on this....it would NOT be evidence in the least.

That same argument has been made a million times.

I don't know what the real question being asked but what I do know is that most humans are so desperate to believe in something. They cannot function without the idea of a deity or creator.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Soooo, Where did God come from?
      Same place Santa, unicorns and the easter bunny came from

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Same place Santa, unicorns and the easter bunny came from
        GODDAMNIT I KNEW IT.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Again, I don't know how many times to be clear on this....it would NOT be evidence in the least.

That same argument has been made a million times.

I don't know what the real question being asked but what I do know is that most humans are so desperate to believe in something. They cannot function without the idea of a deity or creator.
          Yeah, this doesnt make sense. Thats like saying there was a gunshot, but gunshot residue isnt evidence of a gunshot.

If there is a creator....

Comment

Its programmed in human nature to call out to God. If weve been programmed thus whos the programmer?

Comment

Comment

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
                  This.

Thread end.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    Its programmed in human nature to call out to God. If weve been programmed thus whos the programmer?
                    Did the programmer also install a lust for violence? The history of humanity is a quite barbaric one.
                    IMO
                    Id say we havent been programmed. Our need to believe in a god or gods goes back to our inquisitive instincts. Animals also can be curious, but lack our intelligence.
                    We have always been curious about our environment and have explored it. With that came understanding it and knowledge and thought. We kept asking questions, and for thousands of years we believed that only a God could be responsible for the stuff we dont understand. That is still the case today, but its more existential.

The popular gods of today are the nice comfy blanket Gods. The gods of yesteryear were vengeful and angry. I think it reflects how humanity has evolved. We want peace now, not war.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Thats why i said god or deity
                      Oh right. Like Charles Darwin.

Comment

Working...
                      X