Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We believe in air and gravity. Why can't we believe in a creator?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    Maybe your parents gave you presents. But Santa gave me mine. I have no proof, I never saw him do it, but I have faith in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      Why religion so bad? Without religion how will kids and adults know what's bad or good in life? Children need religion until they become adults than they could decide what to believe in.
      I wasn't religious until 12, and I found it myself.

I was a very shy, problem free child.

I didn't need religion to tell me not to hit or bully people and whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post

Lol, Did you really put my comment as your sig? You don't have to remind everyone of my stupidity. They're well aware.

Comment

Lol, Did you really put my comment as your sig? You don't have to remind everyone of my stupidity. They're well aware.
          I did think it was funny but since you're being cool about it I'll take it off.

Comment

I did think it was funny but since you're being cool about it I'll take it off.
            Hell no leave it if you want to. Sometimes I need to be reminded of my stupid posts.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
              i dont get why some people are so opposed to religion and God. at the very least, acknowledge that the Bible is full of ways to live life, and to look forward to to something after you die. Jesus taught nothing but love and peace. AT THE VERY LEAST, acknowledge that and say its a great thing. dont hate on it

and if/when you do acknowledge Jesus and what he preached was good, your belief in God will start from there
              Along with the killing, rapping and incest

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
                Think u missed my point.

Belief in God brings people hope and comfort.

Parents gives kids presents.
                Belief in Santa bring kids hope and comfort

Comment

Why religion so bad? Without religion how will kids and adults know what's bad or good in life? Children need religion until they become adults than they could decide what to believe in.
                  Decide what to believe in? This is why just about every kid who is born into a christian, hindu, jewish or muslim family will believe in that respective religion right, because they chose to believe in it. Religion is determined by geography and the family your born into

And how will kids know whats good or bad? By reading the bible of course, just skipping over the parts of condoning murder, rape and incest

Comment

Especially from religion that bullies. "believe in our god or burn in hell for eternity". Sounds almost as bad as "gimme your lunch money or i'll kick your ass". Almost

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      We can prove air and gravity.

prove GOD to me

/thread
                      Kaboom......

Comment

Working...
                      X