Originally Posted by KING MEAT

I hate how little i am sometimes.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

fixed it for you, pare.
    hoy pare wag kang ganyan.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Squatting is the mother of all exercises. As long as you use good form and drop all the way to the ground your knees will be fine...actually they will strengthen...as will your whole body. It will improve your co-ordination because it uses so much of your body at the same time. Yes it will give you much more leg strength...you heart will pound to. You don't really need to use heavy weight...especially to start and defiantly you always want to use a weight you feel very comfortable with at all times and phases.

Before you start...make sure you can go down to the ATG (ass to ground) position smoothly without bending to far forward...without using any weight at all.

This is pic perfect form...

If you have trouble maintaining that form then you will have to squat with your heels raised (this is common for people with tight calves). The best way is to use boots that have an elevated heel...if you don't have any then use a 2" x 4" under your heels (not my favorite thing because you won't be as stable as in boots). Once your are sure you can drop down in the hole straight you're ready to go. If you are bending over to much you will place a lot of stress on your lower back...this is very bad. Go slow and work up to heavier weights as you can. Never round your back...keep your chest out and stomach in with your back arched.
      thanks man. i am going to see how this works out, i am extremely flexible so getting my ass to the ground should be a problem.

one thing though - i only have barbells in my home gym. can i just use to fifties and higher reps or will my balance be all messed up?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        thanks man. i am going to see how this works out, i am extremely flexible so getting my ass to the ground should be a problem.

one thing though - i only have barbells in my home gym. can i just use to fifties and higher reps or will my balance be all messed up?
        Barbells or did you mean dumbells? If you meant dumbells...I find they do really mess up you're form...they tend to make you bend forward a bit to much.

I bought one of these ... Nautilus NT 905...off of craigslist 3 months ago for $225....they are the best bang for your buck. They come with a folding bench/bars/plates (although I need a few more)/high and low pulleys with all the cable attachments and lat pull down bar...curling bar...rope/and it has safety catches. Just loop chains at the top of the posts to the bar for extra safety and you can do everything you will ever need to do safely at home. Took a few months of scanning craiglist to find it because these sell almost immediately when they are priced like this...in the US it's easy to find deals but in Canada we pay.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Barbells or did you mean dumbells? If you meant dumbells...I find they do really mess up you're form...they tend to make you bend forward a bit to much.

I bought one of these ... Nautilus NT 905...off of craigslist 3 months ago for $225....they are the best bang for your buck. They come with a folding bench/bars/plates (although I need a few more)/high and low pulleys with all the cable attachments and lat pull down bar...curling bar...rope/and it has safety catches. Just loop chains at the top of the posts to the bar for extra safety and you can do everything you will ever need to do safely at home. Took a few months of scanning craiglist to find it because these sell almost immediately when they are priced like this...in the US it's easy to find deals but in Canada we pay.

actually there is a universal machine of some kind.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

i'd ask you to translate, but i know it probably won't be flattering

Comment

Originally posted by New England
              Quote:

Originally Posted by KING MEAT

i'd ask you to translate, but i know it probably won't be flattering
              its a non hostile response, pare.

Comment

its a non hostile response, pare.

i've got my A team of pinoy translators on it as we speak

Comment

... you are a fggot.

especially if you hold his waist and synchro dip with him
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=585458