Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you spot another dude doing squats..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meat, send me a video you your bout. I won't say **** to you on the matter or share the fight, I just have a want to see it.

You have my word.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      i do a bunch of vertical leaps as part of my daily work as well. anyway, i am going to look into a very simple weight workout for my legs. phuck squatting with heavy weight though. i like my knees.
      There's no reason not to do squats, they wont bust your knees up at all.

Start really light and get the form down then start going up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        There's no reason not to do squats, they wont bust your knees up at all.

Start really light and get the form down then start going up in weight.
        i was thinking more about my own, old ass knees. lol

Comment

Aye.

I sound like somebody popping those air filled packing bubbles when I first wake up doing my morning stretches.

Comment

Just get some HGH than bro, problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Just get some HGH than bro, problem solved
              i asked Dr. Fung, my family doc, for something similar and he told me to get the phuck outta his office.

he made me cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                well I don't want to break my spine or fall or get stuck or worse so I make someone spot me. Since they spot me I have to do the same for others.

I don't worry about being gay because I know I'm not gay.

If somebody thinks I'm gay then I'll send them to my "complaints about me" email address where they can write their complaints and I'll take their opinions under advisement.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                This guy is definitely gay.

Comment

The first time I did a squat I fell right on my ass. I had hoped no one noticed, but as soon as I got up I had 5 people ask me if I was alright

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    I hate how little i am sometimes.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

fixed it for you, pare.

Comment

i do a bunch of vertical leaps as part of my daily work as well. anyway, i am going to look into a very simple weight workout for my legs. phuck squatting with heavy weight though. i like my knees.
                      Squatting is the mother of all exercises. As long as you use good form and drop all the way to the ground your knees will be fine...actually they will strengthen...as will your whole body. It will improve your co-ordination because it uses so much of your body at the same time. Yes it will give you much more leg strength...you heart will pound to. You don't really need to use heavy weight...especially to start and defiantly you always want to use a weight you feel very comfortable with at all times and phases.

Before you start...make sure you can go down to the ATG (ass to ground) position smoothly without bending to far forward...without using any weight at all.

This is pic perfect form...

If you have trouble maintaining that form then you will have to squat with your heels raised (this is common for people with tight calves). The best way is to use boots that have an elevated heel...if you don't have any then use a 2" x 4" under your heels (not my favorite thing because you won't be as stable as in boots). Once your are sure you can drop down in the hole straight you're ready to go. If you are bending over to much you will place a lot of stress on your lower back...this is very bad. Go slow and work up to heavier weights as you can. Never round your back...keep your chest out and stomach in with your back arched.
                      Last edited by jaded; 02-14-2013, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X