Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are all american athletes genetically superior superhumans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Total exaggeration.

You are the most bitter, whining brit on this site.
    You still don't get it do you lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      You still don't get it do you lol.
      I guess not. I mean us Americans are stupid because all that fat clogs our brain. Why don't you explain it to me.

Comment

I guess not. I mean us Americans are stupid because all that fat clogs our brain. Why don't you explain it to me.
        Quit being a ***** and leave me to the ignoramuses man, you are supposed to be wise to this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          But why do we win more medals in the summer games than anyone, and are like 2nd or 3rd in medals all time in the winter games???
          American educational establishments invest disproportionate amounts of money into athletics and sports development, plus you have a population of over 300 million.

Who cares anyway???
          Apparently you.

The only thing on a big level that we aren't very good at is soccer, and if you'd ever lived or visited America and seen the soccer scene, it's not really something many care about.
          Interesting that you don't think to mention cricket. Are Americans suddenly good at cricket? Or don't you think that cricket is a "thing on a big level"? I suspect it's the latter. You don't know how big cricket is because you're an insular xenophobe who discounts sports played by brown people.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            American educational establishments invest disproportionate amounts of money into athletics and sports development, plus you have a population of over 300 million.

Apparently you.

Interesting that you don't think to mention cricket. Are Americans suddenly good at cricket? Or don't you think that cricket is a "thing on a big level"? I suspect it's the latter. You don't know how big cricket is because you're an insular xenophobe who discounts sports played by brown people.
            Nobody watches ****ing cricket

Comment

I think thats Aussie Rules in a cricket stadium, but yeah your point still stands

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                I think thats Aussie Rules in a cricket stadium, but yeah your point still stands
                lol didn't notice, it's the MCG anyway.

Oddly though, i prefer the smaller grounds for cricket, old fashioned grass slopes, take a 6 pack with you on a sunny day

Comment

Except for half of England, all of Australia, South Africa, the West Indies and New Zealand. Have I forgotten anyone? Oh yes, that's right, the entire Indian Subcontinent.

About 1.5 billion people who regularly play or watch cricket.

Comment

lol didn't notice, it's the MCG anyway.

Oddly though, i prefer the smaller grounds for cricket, old fashioned grass slopes, take a 6 pack with you on a sunny day
                    Agreed, theres something so traditional about Cricket that is better with a smaller ground.

You ever played?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      Agreed, theres something so traditional about Cricket that is better with a smaller ground.

You ever played?
                      Yeah played a bitfor the school team as a wicketkeeper, we were useless though

Comment

Working...
                      X