Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next time I snow blow the driveway you better have my fecking breakfast ready.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So shes Caucasian?

Comment

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
      So shes Caucasian?
      Yes. And overweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Yes. And overweight.
        I didnt know that...

Comment

Fat white women don't wanna do shit.
          my lady is not fat. and yo mama still cooks your lasagna and **** so stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
            my lady is not fat. and yo mama still cooks your lasagna and **** so stfu.
            Wasn't talking about your lady.

But if I was, I wouldn't "stfu". Ever.

Comment

Wasn't talking about your lady.

But if I was, I wouldn't "stfu". Ever.
              not on the internet you wouldn't. you'd get smashed into extra virgin olive oil if you made it to Canada. Not even my city - the whole phucking country. I'd stomp your ass like a grape for a bottle of Ca de Medici Terra Calda Vino Frizzante Rosso.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                not on the internet you wouldn't. you'd get smashed into extra virgin olive oil if you made it to Canada. Not even my city - the whole phucking country. I'd stomp your ass like a grape for a bottle of Ca de Medici Terra Calda Vino Frizzante Rosso.
                You are not allowed in NY. Not even Niagara Falls. Stay out or bring a bullet jeep with a gattling gun.

Comment

Which culture is your wife from Trigs my man? Is she from the Urban/Ghetto culture? Or the Illegal Immigrant/anchor baby culture? The culture she's from will say alot about why what happened, happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Which culture is your wife from Trigs my man? Is she from the Urban/Ghetto culture? Or the Illegal Immigrant/anchor baby culture? The culture she's from will say alot about why what happened, happened.
                    We know she's either white or asian. If he had said that to a hispanic or a black chick he wouldn't have the use of his limbs to get on the computer and b*tch about it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X