Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you react if a woman rejects you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you react if a woman rejects you?

So, I was ina bar last night in London, leaning on the bar. I looked across and there was this chick on the other side. She was below average but I didnt really care. I gave her a smile and she did this ridiculous thing ive never seen before. She pulled her jacket together like she was trying to cover up her breats. WTF?

I didnt react or do anything but when she did this something snapped in me. I just wanted to go and slap the **** out of that *****.

i used to sorta smirk and give them that "my poo don't even stink ***** so you're missing out' look.

Comment

I usually just say ****in lesbian. I did have a girl tell me one time she'd never **** me and I told her that was cool all I wanted was a bj anyway.

Comment

I don't do anything because rejection doesn't mean ****. Just keep it moving to the next female. Being rejected for some men is the most petrifying thing on the planet. It's the reason some guys won't even approach females. It's not the worst thing in the world and you have a 50/50 shot either way so it won't hurt you if you try.

Comment

I've never been rejected. I'm a ten/ten on the sexy scale.

Comment

Maybe she was intimidated by your striking good looks.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
              So, I was ina bar last night in London, leaning on the bar. I looked across and there was this chick on the other side. She was below average but I didnt really care. I gave her a smile and she did this ridiculous thing ive never seen before. She pulled her jacket together like she was trying to cover up her breats. WTF?

I didnt react or do anything but when she did this something snapped in me. I just wanted to go and slap the **** out of that *****.
              what is your race, this is very important.

Comment

i have to keep them off of me with a cattle prod.

then again i should stop trying to pick up chicks at kfc

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                  what is your race, this is very important.
                  I am white and so was she.

Comment

You kill her, shave her head, pull her teeth out, and then feed 'er to pigs!!

Comment

Working...
                    X