Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you react if a woman rejects you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know why this old thread was bumped and is now going.

But, yeah, it is hard, when you like a girl, and she turns you down.

But, you just have to move on. You'll find a new girl, and you will like her just as much as you did the old one, and you will forget the old girl.

That's just how the game is played.

Not that life is just a game. But, it's kind of a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      I don't know why this old thread was bumped and is now going.

But, yeah, it is hard, when you like a girl, and she turns you down.

But, you just have to move on. You'll find a new girl, and you will like her just as much as you did the old one, and you will forget the old girl.

That's just how the game is played.

Not that life is just a game. But, it's kind of a game.
      I bumped Virg my man. I was lookin at the replies that we gave a couple of years ago, and wanted to see what the new wave of posters would do with it. Plus AKAtheMack is in this thread, and I feel the big homie needs some recognition in a subtle kind of way.

Besides it's a great way to unload all these tit gifs I have found. For the enjoyment of the Lounge.

Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 12-28-2014, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• bangin random b*tches on a night out is a numbers game,
        you are guaranteed to be rejected at least a few times, its how you deal with rejection that matters.

for me I think saying "Smile, life isn't all that bad" is a gem,
        it makes them feel boring and makes them think they look like they are not having a good time.

Now you may not bang that person but you can guarantee if you see her again later that night she will probably approach you to make herself feel better about being portrayed as a boring b*tch. How you go about it from there is down to you.

My two cents.

Comment

• but if your talking about being rejected by a girl you genuinely like then thats a completely different story...

can sometimes be a bitter pill to swallow, what I know though is confidence is king. I've seen the ugliest of lads bang some decent women because they have confidence, women don't a shy bloke. they want someone who can make them laugh and hold a decent conversation,
          WTF does a shy bloke bring to the table? **** all.

I was in a long relationship, when I became single I didn't even know how to pull birds, I hit the gym, got in shape and banged like ****. Why? Confidence.

Confidence is always king, for everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            but if your talking about being rejected by a girl you genuinely like then thats a completely different story...

can sometimes be a bitter pill to swallow, what I know though is confidence is king. I've seen the ugliest of lads bang some decent women because they have confidence, women don't a shy bloke. they want someone who can make them laugh and hold a decent conversation,
            WTF does a shy bloke bring to the table? **** all.

I was in a long relationship, when I became single I didn't even know how to pull birds, I hit the gym, got in shape and banged like ****. Why? Confidence.

Confidence is always king, for everything.
            Good posting there lad.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLove View Post
              So, I was ina bar last night in London, leaning on the bar. I looked across and there was this chick on the other side. She was below average but I didnt really care. I gave her a smile and she did this ridiculous thing ive never seen before. She pulled her jacket together like she was trying to cover up her breats. WTF?

I didnt react or do anything but when she did this something snapped in me. I just wanted to go and slap the **** out of that *****.
              i feel you bro. screw that big breasted b!!CH. i remember taking this chick out on a date that costed me roughly 300 dollars. drinks,dinner,taxi all on me for nothing. some of these chicks act like there gods gift to men. stupid cun*S

Comment

• If one rejects, its on to the next one. I must admit I've been a overachiever since HS with the Ladies...No need to feel bad about rejection. Your confidence will carry you very far with women. Another reason I probably don't give a damn about rejection is because I started my carear cold calling for a Brokerage Firm. I've heard Thousands of no's, but Hundreds of Yes that has provided me with a Much better future, & material possessions for Loved One. I could care less about a no

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

Besides it's a great way to unload all these tit gifs I have found. For the enjoyment of the Lounge.

Hahaha holy ****, you've been killin me the last few days big chief.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    bangin random b*tches on a night out is a numbers game,
                    you are guaranteed to be rejected at least a few times, its how you deal with rejection that matters.

for me I think saying "Smile, life isn't all that bad" is a gem,
                    it makes them feel boring and makes them think they look like they are not having a good time.

Now you may not bang that person but you can guarantee if you see her again later that night she will probably approach you to make herself feel better about being portrayed as a boring b*tch. How you go about it from there is down to you.

My two cents.
                    Nice one. That **** must be a killer in clubs or bars. I've never thought about saying that. If i got rejected at a club scenario, I would try to have the most fun there. Interact with as much people there, guy or girl. It's funny how those girls comeback to you when they realize you are life of the party and if those girls don't comeback, **** it, you are still having a good time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
                      i feel you bro. screw that big breasted b!!CH. i remember taking this chick out on a date that costed me roughly 300 dollars. drinks,dinner,taxi all on me for nothing. some of these chicks act like there gods gift to men. stupid cun*S
                      Should've bought a hooker, wouldn't have waste so much of your time and would have been cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                      X