Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Here is the video

Comment

who gets their kicks punking crackheads. man, i am so mad right now. damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        who gets their kicks punking crackheads. man, i am so mad right now. damn.

Those guys need a near death beating, badly.

Comment

Life is so cheap these days man, for 20 f-ing dollars you got to strip a guy down and publicly beat and humiliate him. No wonder people like to comment the way they do about black people, it's because these fools don't care how they portray them selves in front of the public. It not only hurts there image but also the images of good black people who don't get involved in this ****. Honestly this video has pissed me off

Comment

Those guys need a near death beating, badly.
            as a man, seeing another man go through that i am enraged. i didn't even watch the initial video but if that kid is angry - he has a right to be. he has a right to be outright hostile.

happy birthday by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
              Life is so cheap these days man, for 20 f-ing dollars you got to strip a guy down and publicly beat and humiliate him. No wonder people like to comment the way they do about black people, it's because these fools don't care how they portray them selves in front of the public. It not only hurts there image but also the images of good black people who don't get involved in this ****. Honestly this video has pissed me off
              it's a small percentage making the rest of us looking bad. i couldn't even conceive of actually following through on something like that. i might think about it (lol) but never do it.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Anyone seen the video he is talking about? Truly some sick shit man smh.

I was getting dizzy watching this. A little sea sick. ****er wouldnt stop moving around...wtf

Comment

yeah safe to say THESE people bring nothing good to the world better off without them disgusting vermins.

Comment

Here is the video

That guy needs to be delt with. **** the law. Im talking straight up eye for an eye type shlt. That shlt was just wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      That guy needs to be delt with. **** the law. Im talking straight up eye for an eye type shlt. That shlt was just wrong.
                      I hear you man, but you know how those inner urban youth think. They look at this and think this is some gangster shit and all that and think its cool. Because of this video 1000's of ghetto youth are gonna try something foul like this. #WORLDSTAR

Comment

Working...
                      X