Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex Military Ex Cop Goes Rogue in Cali Manhunt is on!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    that is where it starts and ends with me....I can't believe this repugnant bastard is actually getting support out there....there is a FB page with close to 10k likes!!!! I mean WTF MAN!!!
    i know, i would hate for more innocents to be killed.

although i still wouldn't agree with it he could have just killed the people that wronged him, but going after their innocent children, wives and families is despicable. if he just stuck to not harming people who didn't deserve it i'm sure his support would increase by a factor of 10.

i hope this ends, soon.

Comment

• Im rooting for the black rambo to take out at least two more lapd scumbags.

I hope this goes on longer than the beltway sniper.

anything less is uncivilized.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post

Im rooting for the black rambo to take out at least two more lapd scumbags.

ahahahhaha.............Sheen is in the building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post

Im rooting for the black rambo to take out at least two more lapd scumbags.

Someone photoshop Dorner's head on to Chris Tucker's, lol.

Comment

• Wait a minute, he has his phone number?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Christopher Dorner is the mother****ing man!!!....the LAPD aint ****...this aint Scarface, women and kids can die!!...if he's murdered at least he took a couple of those ****ers with him...he got them clowns so shook that they shot up some old mexican ladies in a truck....and thats the badge f@gs that society depends on?!?...smh...they put bread on his head...1 million dollars and they'll drone bomb him if they can....dude knows something and they don't want the TRUTH to float...punk ass cops!!
              Have your opinions about the LAPD but don't get twisted. This dudes first victims were completely innocent, the only connection is that she was his defender's (the guy HELPING him) daughter.

Yea, go ahead, make a hero out of this pathetic excuse of a human. Your obviously just another useful idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

Yea, go ahead, make a hero out of this pathetic excuse of a human. Your obviously just another useful idiot.
                Those kids grew up listening to too much NWA. I agree, he's a useless idiot.

----

No real updates as of now, though new footage of him has surfaced. They have video of him purchasing scuba gear from a sporting goods store in Torrance on Feb 1. Two days before he murdered that couple.

Comment

• What's hilarious about this is that he is a Gun Control guy and a fan of the entire MSNBC show, from Chris Matthews to the rest. They can't touch this story the way they want to.

If it was a 'cracker' cop from a southern state, agenda segments would be all over TV regarding right-wing Anti-Govt. sentiment, the whole nine yards. They've been reserving judgement and covering it fairly.

Comment

• LAPD VS Christopher Dorner Case File Leaked, Proves LAPD Have Been Lying About Entire Thing

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...SplittedPage=0

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      LAPD VS Christopher Dorner Case File Leaked, Proves LAPD Have Been Lying About Entire Thing

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...SplittedPage=0
                      I just knew I can always rely on a fellow Tye devotee. Green K!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X