Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex Military Ex Cop Goes Rogue in Cali Manhunt is on!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    There's no new updates at all..

This story started to die down ever since he left LA...
    #boring

He needs to come back here and start some shit.
    Boring indeed. Was looking for the latest about this news in all the papers I can get my hands on in the library but found nothing. I read about the blizzard in the east coast, the resignation of a minister in germany for plagiarism, the dress code for grammy and several other news but no latest news about this? What happened to news reporting? Are they all gagged or what? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Boring indeed. Was looking for the latest about this news in all the papers I can get my hands on in the library but found nothing. I read about the blizzard in the east coast, the resignation of a minister in germany for plagiarism, the dress code for grammy and several other news but no latest news about this? What happened to news reporting? Are they all gagged or what? lol
      i dont know if this will help unc k

i just double checked unc and its nothing its just a photo slideshow of pics looking for him and the damage he has done
      Last edited by HughJass; 02-11-2013, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Be careful otherwise squealpiggy may call you a conspiracy nut. This is a really interesting story and very news worthy but has been shut down for some reason. I wonder why? This guy is not your ordinary nut job killer. He is pointing out real flaws in the system. Normally the media would give a full character assasination and demonise the guy but I think they know he has a box of tricks that will make the system look bad. People are getting fed up with getting screwed by the system that does not work,the bank bail outs,the corruption where nobody gets held accountable but they just soak it up and get the next dollop of krap shoved down their gullet.
        This guy is sending out a message that if the system fails take things into your own hands and that is not a message they want out there. There was a previous poster who said Dorner could trigger and spawn a whole heap of copy cat killers who are disgruntled and pi$$ed off with the system by taking things into their own hands. Dorner has a bit of a following where people are rooting for him hoping he will blow away a few corrupt cops. They can't spin that the system are the good guys and he is the evil nut job and the system is there to protect you especially when the Police are shooting up women's cars because they have not dne there checking and gone for a shoot first check out later policy. That should have made a lot more news and when you look at the bullet holes in the car it is a miracle they did not get killed. That is just swept under the carpet,he is the bad killer when the cops mess up it is just collateral damage and an excusable mistake.

Comment

• I don't like what the LAPD did to those poor truck drivers but..

I don't think this nutjob is exposing anything at all to be honest. Anyone who runs straight to the race card as a result of anything negative that happened in their lives is pathetic. This guy just seems so hung up on it, and I don't trust people who constantly use it as their first line of defense. This guy is a filthy animal and a murderer, and no little manifesto of his will change this. I hope the swift hand of justice strikes upon thee.

Comment

• At first I was supporting the guy. His cause seemed noble but the more and more I've been reading and watching. My opinion has been changing.

He's nothing more than a filthy murderer. I honestly hope they catch this criminal and punish him to the fullest extent of the law. Make an example out of him.

You can't Murder innocent people write abunch of BS on the internet and expect it all to be okay because hip hop sites and gullible far left loons think it's romantic and "bad ass". If we let this nutjob kill innocent civilians in a twisted form of vigilante justice where is it going to stop?

Comment

• There's a 1 million dollar reward for his capture half after taxes bull****, so it is hot as hell out here in Los all pigs are wanting that bonus and prepare to hear the news about the many false sightings..

Comment

• I'd execute that murderer for $5K

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  At first I was supporting the guy. His cause seemed noble but the more and more I've been reading and watching. My opinion has been changing.

He's nothing more than a filthy murderer. I honestly hope they catch this criminal and punish him to the fullest extent of the law. Make an example out of him.

You can't Murder innocent people write abunch of BS on the internet and expect it all to be okay because hip hop sites and gullible far left loons think it's romantic and "bad ass". If we let this nutjob kill innocent civilians in a twisted form of vigilante justice where is it going to stop?
                  I agree with you blowing away the cops who screwed him is one thing,people can relate to that but blowing away the cop's daughter and boyfriend who had no hand in the cop's dealings is just crazy.
                  The cops who shot up the 2 women also need hammering.

Comment

• such bs....anyone believing this manufactured story is a ******

Comment

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                      such bs....anyone believing this manufactured story is a ******
                      Hahaha.

Good one, Bozz.

Comment

Working...
                      X