Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you were going to kill somebody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I could really sit there and torture someone...probably use a 357 to blow the kneecaps off making beg for his life then put one in the melon

Comment

Contrary to popular belief poisoning is not a good way to get away with murder. At all.

Certain poisons such as arsenic and cyanide emit a strong odor comparable to that of burnt almonds when the body is opened up on the autopsy table by the attending pathologist. Pathologists are trained to recognize and identify these substances based on scent alone. Toxicology tests are also performed on all corpses and test for a wide variety of substances which could've contributed to or been the sole cause of death.

From there it's just a matter of collecting the results of the tests and then identifying the poison used. From there it's easy for authorities to track down areas in the locality of the body where said poison is available. From there it's easy to identify who had access to it.

Basically you just follow the chain backwards and it's easy as hell to identify and capture your suspect. When you poison somebody you leave as much evidence behind as you do when you shoot them.
      Last edited by ßringer; 02-07-2013, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        I don't think I could really sit there and torture someone...probably use a 357 to blow the kneecaps off making beg for his life then put one in the melon
        Doesn't he need knees to beg? Lol.

I don't know about all the torture stuff. I think buying a new revolver with new ammo and disposing of the gun is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          If it was personal...

I'd use multiple disguises, no vehicles as it's just an unnecessary inconvenience. Acquire as much knowledge of this person as possible, I'd watch them for weeks as days is not enough.

I'd wait for the perfect time to strike, luring them via a disturbance/fire is likely to alert other people. I'd need them as isolated as possible, not just from other people but cameras/buildings.

I'd have to know more about the individual as the amount of possibilities is practically limitless.

But once they were in a secure location, I'd torture them. Cutting and blow torching to cauterize the wounds, maybe another method - I haven't put much thought into it.

The disposal of the body would require me to pull their teeth out, cut their feet and hands off. First off though I'd decapitate that person's head, teeth out and then mash it into a bloody pulp until it didn't resemble a person.

Yet again, it depends on the location of where they were tortured. But as I would not use a vehicle then wherever I dump them would have to be close-ish by.

I'd gut them and make as many small pieces as possible so I could scatter them around. If there was a lake near by then I'd probably dispose of them there (another reason to disembowel them as a body could float to the top). Their innards would be used as worm food, their bones crushed into dust and whatever remains dumped.
          Hey Mr. D-Mize, if I ever upset you, could you let me know in advance please.
          Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          LOL@ pulling the trigger is easy...

No it's not, understanding that you are about to kill someone is never easy, at least not the first time. It's incredibly hard unless you are a psychopath.
          Something you want to tell us bud?

In fact, I dont want to ask. Like Mr.D-Mize, If I ever upset you, please could you let me know in advance so I can stop antagonising you

Comment

I would delete your boxingscene account and IP block you. I'm sure you would die of depression afterwards cause this is all you have.

End thread/

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Contrary to popular belief poisoning is not a good way to get away with murder. At all.

Certain poisons such as arsenic and cyanide emit a strong odor comparable to that of burnt almonds when the body is opened up on the autopsy table by the attending pathologist. Pathologists are trained to recognize and identify these substances based on scent alone. Toxicology tests are also performed on all corpses and test for a wide variety of substances which could've contributed to or been the sole cause of death.

From there it's just a matter of collecting the results of the tests and then identifying the poison used. From there it's easy for authorities to track down areas in the locality of the body where said poison is available. From there it's easy to identify who had access to it.

Basically you just follow the chain backwards and it's easy as hell to identify and capture your suspect. When you poison somebody you leave as much evidence behind as you do when you shoot them.
              I can't really think of a poison off the top of my head but it wouldn't be that easy to locate the killer. They'd identify it was a poison that killed the victim, then they'd identify what poison it was but then if the poison was illegal in the country - where do they go from there?

Not to mention there are poisons that are untraceable. There is also a drug in Columbia, grows on a tree and once ingested the victim is open to also sorts of suggestion. They can be led back to their apartment to let thieves in and even help them take their possessions and load them into the back of a van or they can be fooled into signing for the removal of one of their kidneys.

What about polonium which was used to kill that Russian spy which is also present in tobacco?

Comment

Another way would be mercury poisoning via forced mass consumption of tuna.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  I can't really think of a poison off the top of my head but it wouldn't be that easy to locate the killer. They'd identify it was a poison that killed the victim, then they'd identify what poison it was but then if the poison was illegal in the country - where do they go from there?

Not to mention there are poisons that are untraceable. There is also a drug in Columbia, grows on a tree and once ingested the victim is open to also sorts of suggestion. They can be led back to their apartment to let thieves in and even help them take their possessions and load them into the back of a van or they can be fooled into signing for the removal of one of their kidneys.

What about polonium which was used to kill that Russian spy which is also present in tobacco?
                  Whether the poison is legal or not it's easy to gather a list of suspects. All you do is find any and all locations in the city or town that had the poison that killed the victim in stock. If it's legal you get the total sales numbers for that particular poison from each and every outlet and go back and review storge footage of each and every sale, identifying the purchaser's by either visual identification or credit/debit card numbers used to purchase it.

If it was illegal for sale then you simply question each and every person at every outlet that had it available who had access to it. Under intense interrogation the authorities are keen to identify potential suspects based upon their answers and any relationship they may have had with the victim. If you've somebody who has been identified by the family or friends as having issue with the deceased party then you move to the top of the list of suspects.

Even if the person you decided to kill was a total stranger to you you could be identified by your bumping into them scenario because once it was determined that the victim had been poisoned the authorities would question all friends and family of the victim about unusual occurances within the past few weeks.

Puncturing the skin with a needle also leaves a very distinct marking on the corpse after death if the puncture mark has been made within the last 48-72 hours. If you decided to poison him with some kind of poison that would take longer than that to kill him then you run the risk of him simply going to the hospital and having the problem identified through a battery of tests and then treated accordingly.

And then all you've managed to do is just make the **** sick for a few days.

Comment

If I were to kill you Timmy, which is obvious I will. I'll develop a friendship, buy some rounds of beer, ask you to become my best man, let you hit on my cousins sinse I have no sisters. Then invite you to Aspen and while we chat about boxing I would nonchalntly pull out a hunting knife and stab you repeatedly on the throat then I'll commit suicide knowing my life is complete.

Damn got to think of a new plan...

Comment

Chloroform after making sure they are alone in a secluded place. (This could take months).
                      Wear some religious gear that covers my face when travelling to said area so perhaps suspect the wrong type of person and + I am camouflaged.

Use a home-made spear (sharpened stick) and put it through the heart of their unconscious corpse.

Wear dentists gloves and girls shoes that are too big for me.

Weird how I thought that up, I've never thought about it before. I doubt I could mentally deal with having killed someone and I'm never going to find out either.
                      Last edited by Barn; 02-07-2013, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X