Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
    I also believe 9/11 was an inside job by the US.
    The orders come from Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post

That i dont know...

Comment

we humans did not descend from Neanderthals or **** Erectus or whatever you call them

did i just say **** Erectus?

Comment

I go back and forth on 9/11. I dont think it was straight planned by the gov but I believe some members of the whitehouse knew what was coming and let it happen to capitalize on a crisis as Raum Emmanuel says. I believe JFK was killed by the those truely in power and I believe They shot at Reagan to reel him in. Its blatantly obvious that from Reagan onwards that government has sought to disassemble the bill of rights. NDAA, the patriot act, and the want to push this gun ban but I think they realize this is a slow uphill battle. Theyll back off a lil bit but strip it down slowly after the next 2 decades I suspect American gun laws will mirror the uk's.

Comment

THE TRUTH

Comment

I find it funny how a couple of you have said it's stupid to believe in conspiracy theories when there is a huge list of proven theories.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                What a fool,
                oh that's right you are on some religious mission to make up stuff about Israel to get people to hate them. I forgot!

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
                  What a fool,
                  oh that's right you are on some religious mission to make up stuff about Israel to get people to hate them. I forgot!
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Comment

Roswell UFO' crash, weather balloon my fucking ass. That's the typical copout now, hurr it was just a weather balloon. I also believe they recovered two alien bodies from the crash site like most listings initially reported.

And things are fishy about 9/11, tower 7 anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
                      What a fool,
                      America donates more money to Israel than any other country..have you ever asked yourself why??

The jews run America,you like it or not it's a fact.

And I have nothing against Israel or its people,in my religion we believe in the Torah as well which is the first holy book.

But on this forum the rule is you can hate on a kid who's throwing stones at a tank but you can't hate on them for bombing/killing thousands of civilians in the gaza strip.

Comment

Working...
                      X