Collapse
No announcement yet.

Native American Confronts Protesters on Illegal Immigration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True but without those invaders you'd still be living in a tepee in the desert. I don't see any problem with American's closing their borders when the country is already in an economic mire, something a population increase won't resolve.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
      True but without those invaders you'd still be living in a tepee in the desert. I don't see any problem with American's closing their borders when the country is already in an economic mire, something a population increase won't resolve.
      Ding Ding Ding!

God bless Murica! Land of the hypocrites and home of the politically ignorant.

Comment

What is wrong with that if thats the way they chose to live. Like dude said they didnt invite them over.

Comment

When the world economy collapses from the depletion of fossil fuels you'd wish you had their survival skills.

Comment

That was awesome

Comment

He speaks the truth

Comment

" you dont wanna hear the goddamn truth" LOL

Comment

he speaks the "truth" but what is his ultimate goal?

both sides are just yelling, screaming, with no intention of serious plan.

Comment

wrong, we need more Mexicans to be legalized so they can pay their taxes

the long term goal is to get them to pay at a federal level which will increase revenue

that's a pipe dream and will never happen, since 49% of Americans pay no federal income tax

the people who dont pay these taxes are the same ones that voted for.......you guessed it - OBAMA

That's why they support "tax the rich, tax the rich". Obviously if you arent the one paying the taxes, why would you care if some one else has to "pay their fair share"

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                      he speaks the "truth" but what is his ultimate goal?

both sides are just yelling, screaming, with no intention of serious plan.
                      Apparently he didn't have one. It just seemed like he wanted to air out his frustrations and show the protestor's their hypocrisy.

Comment

Working...
                      X