Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know how to contact The Black Panthers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    The Black Panthers are equivalent to the KKK, Neo Nazis etc to me.

Larry rocking them on his sig would be like a white poster having the KKK in his sig. He would be perma banned in a second.

"I hate white people"

"You want freedom, you gonna to kill some crackers, you gonna have to kill some of their babies"

I'm reporting you Larry
    lmfao @ the video. Dude coming out the the door from the projects and talking shit to those people that most likely pay taxes for him to live as a bum.

Comment

some of you people are just so stupid and lost that i can't even feel sorry for you anymore. just gotta sip my shake and laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Fried or grilled?
        grilled,im trying to cut weight

Comment

Arnt they in the yellow pages? I know they wouldnt be in the white pages!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Arnt they in the yellow pages? I know they wouldnt be in the white pages!
              lol. true dat, true dat.

now that we're on the motherphuckin' topic, can you explain why the chinese have the yellow pages, the white devils have the white pages...where are the BLACK pages?

we never landed on plymouth rock, plymouth rock landed on us.

Malcolm XXX

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                do a hard hour per day on the treadmill as well as your boxing. and then watch the results after eight weeks.

nevermind - you're in Memphis. Go for a run/jog/walk five days per week. push ups during your breaks. you'll turn into a beast. an unstoppable beast. i am beating guys who i used to get beat up by just because my stamina, over the last six months, has been improved by about 1000%.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  I don't need that kind of help.

The reason I'm trying to contact the black panthers is for other reasons I'd rather not openly discuss here. There is a lot going on in my community right now. I'm close to taking matters into my own hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    lmfao @ the video. Dude coming out the the door from the projects and talking shit to those people that most likely pay taxes for him to live as a bum.

Well, there's a big difference in the body count. The Modern day Black Panthers are racists, but they are NOT the equivalent of the KKK.
                    Last edited by res; 02-07-2013, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                      That's wuz up homie. You'll lose them man **** in no time...

Comment

Working...
                      X