Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know how to contact The Black Panthers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably ask your local crackhead they probably ex black panthers or future black panthers.

Comment

The Black Panthers are equivalent to the KKK, Neo Nazis etc to me.

Larry rocking them on his sig would be like a white poster having the KKK in his sig. He would be perma banned in a second.

"I hate white people"

"You want freedom, you gonna to kill some crackers, you gonna have to kill some of their babies"

I'm reporting you Larry
      Last edited by LeG00N; 02-07-2013, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Larry rocking them on his sig would be like a white poster having the KKK in his sig. He would be perma banned in a second.

"I hate white people"

"You want freedom, you gonna to kill some crackers, you gonna have to kill some of their babies"

I'm reporting you Larry
        That's true, anyone rocking a KKK sig would get berated.

That video is embarrassing, I can't believe there are people out there like that.
        Last edited by thuggery; 02-07-2013, 12:26 AM.

Comment

"I hate white people"

I'm reporting you Larry
          i dont recall the black panthers chasing anyone down and hanging them from trees

Comment

"I hate white people"

I'm reporting you Larry
            Apparently you don't know how to read either. The new black panthers have zero connection to the original black panthers. None. This guy simply stole their name.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                So what..the guy shot an unarmed kid for nothing..followed and harrased him for walking home....yet he recieved money for bail and to pay for legal fees

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                    So what..the guy shot an unarmed kid for nothing..followed and harrased him for walking home....yet he recieved money for bail and to pay for legal fees
                    That unarmed kid (lmao at kid) attacked him, physically assaulting someone is illegal. But that's for another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                      i dont recall the black panthers chasing anyone down and hanging them from trees
                      Yea because Black Panther leaders like Huey Newton didn't murder White police officers,

"Huey Newton is our only living revolutionary in this country today...He has paid his dues. He has paid his dues. How many white folks did you kill today?"

The mostly black crowd erupted in applause. James Forman, Black Panther Party Minister of Foreign Affairs, followed with:

"We must serve notice on our oppressors that we as a people are not going to be frightened by the attempted assassination of our leaders. For my assassination—and I'm the low man on the totem pole—I want 30 police stations blown up, one southern governor, two mayors, and 500 cops, dead. If they assassinate Brother Carmichael, Brother Brown...Brother Seale, this price is tripled. And if Huey is not set free and dies, the sky is the limit!\
                      GTFO

i'm reporting anyone that rocks this offensive ass racist shit

Comment

Working...
                      X