Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valentines Day, What Have You Got Lined Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I literally just told my ***** 2 minutes a I am going away or V-day. Then I got a "we need to talk" for later today smfh. Females are ****ing brainwashed by this day.

Comment

TB is a pussay when it comes to 2 things.

Roller coasters and public toilets.

Comment

Oh and I am scared of heights and slugs.

I am not scared of speed, bee's, spiders, snakes, or even people, but I hate heights.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post

I am not scared of speed, bee's, spiders, snakes, or even people, but I hate heights.
          I can't take heights either. Massive phobia of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            lanky ass emo is too tall for the rides

it would only lead to more hatred for the world.
            all that hatred would go away after riding the tea cups 6 times in a row

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              It wouldn't go away but on the dude sitting closest to him, lol.

Comment

Doing whatever single people/males do.....

Scourer the social sites and see who f'up and try my hand with the women crying out for attention

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  he'd hate NE after he ralfed all over his skinny jeans

tea cups are the ones that zoom around and spin like crazy right? i'd boot up all that fried dough. do they sell beer at amusement parks? i'd puke a few beers up, too.

the big coasters make me feel like my stomach is going to implode, and scare the hell out of me, but i do enjoy them. those big drops are like nothing else on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    I can't take heights either. Massive phobia of mine.
                    I'm petrified of heights, I have been on every rollercoaster in every park I've been to and I'll wait the extra half hour for the front seat but I wouldn't ride the ferris wheel even if they pay me

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      he'd hate NE after he ralfed all over his skinny jeans

tea cups are the ones that zoom around and spin like crazy right? i'd boot up all that fried dough. do they sell beer at amusement parks? i'd puke a few beers up, too.

the big coasters make me feel like my stomach is going to implode, and scare the hell out of me, but i do enjoy them. those big drops are like nothing else on the planet.
                      The spinning ones **** me up too.

I go on the fast ones, and huge ones simply because the buzz and fear work, but spinning cups? WTF is fun about it? I just feel sick.

Comment

Working...
                      X