Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that was a nasty smoke , even though it was late and tired i still felt the full effects of it , cracking stuff. 9/10

Comment

• i managed to get a photo that resembles the true colour of the green i posted last night , i got the wife to take it , she took the flash off lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post

i managed to get a photo that resembles the true colour of the green i posted last night , i got the wife to take it , she took the flash off lol
        It looks like a butterfly

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          It looks like a butterfly
          , it does make you fly just not in a butterfly way.

how's my tasty muffin snak after his wild animal sex , drive safe today did we? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
            , it does make you fly just not in a butterfly way.

how's my tasty muffin snak after his wild animal sex , drive safe today did we? lol

Comment

• well hard day today so pizza ordered and chilling with a vodka , gonna have a bowl in a minute happy days!!!!

Comment

• Been fukin dry here for a couple days, no smoke! So i got some free gack of one of my mates (just a few joints worth), and i mean gack as in 'shwag' basically grass not big dense buds, better than none at all so oh well here we go see what it does, wish i had a few tinnies!......

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                  Been fukin dry here for a couple days, no smoke! So i got some free gack of one of my mates (just a few joints worth), and i mean gack as in 'shwag' basically grass not big dense buds, better than none at all so oh well here we go see what it does, wish i had a few tinnies!......
                  ****s all good here m8 , i told you i would sort the job out if need be!!

Comment

• Dude i haven't a car so cant get to you easy, thats my bad. Cos' trust if i'd of had access to one i would have PM'd you haha no joke, i'm 'buzzed' on this though but not '****ed', deffs nowt special but ****, it's free and better than nothing. A casual meet-up may be needed next month or the one after! haha hope u not a Geordie Copper!

Comment

• BTW Newcastle ARE going through, fuk u Benfica on Thursday in the TOOOON! (im pretty sure i'm going, depends on getting lifts, shud b tho!)

Comment

Working...
                      X