Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bananakush

Comment

• I decided to clean out my bowl, it felt kind of clogged turns out there was a small bowl made of resin and dro inside the bowl itself!

And then I took a pic of it in what I call the Resin cemetery LOL it's basically resin and old pieces once used on my Bong.

Comment

• Comment

• Shout out to all my fellow wake and bakers

Comment

• Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
            I decided to clean out my bowl, it felt kind of clogged turns out there was a small bowl made of resin and dro inside the bowl itself!

And then I took a pic of it in what I call the Resin cemetery LOL it's basically resin and old pieces once used on my Bong.
            Lol, that's nasty man.... I hoped you smoked it... I would of

And what's up with your pinky finger nail?

Comment

• Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
              I decided to clean out my bowl, it felt kind of clogged turns out there was a small bowl made of resin and dro inside the bowl itself!

Damn, how long did it take you to come up with those those bad ass looking hash?

Comment

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                Lol, that's nasty man.... I hoped you smoked it... I would of

And what's up with your pinky finger nail?
                I'm still saving it for later my girl doesn't like it when I smoke the Resin, I'll prolly smoke some this weekend during the Rios-Alvarado fight! As for the pinky nail I just started letting it grow when my uncle passed a few years ago nothing to do w/doing any other drugs believe it or not If never snorted any drugs up my nose!

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                Damn, how long did it take you to come up with those those bad ass looking hash?
                It's probably somewhere round a year or so, I typically would only clean the stem part of the bowl till last night I really went to work on it.

Comment

• can i get some tips on cleaning out your system?gotta take a drug test for a job in 2 weeks but i have stopped smoking for a week already

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    can i get some tips on cleaning out your system?gotta take a drug test for a job in 2 weeks but i have stopped smoking for a week already
                    Drink a lot of water and invest in a detox Depending where you stay, I've used some stuff called Bentonite and worked for me during probation I say 8 times out of 10!

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      can i get some tips on cleaning out your system?gotta take a drug test for a job in 2 weeks but i have stopped smoking for a week already
                      Drink one quart to half a gallon of cranberry juice. This will help flush out the kidneys.

Sweating also will help clear out toxins in the body. Exercise will effectively cause heavy sweating. Sitting inside a sauna will also accelerate sweating and cause a lot of water and toxin loss from the body. Be sure to drink water before and after spending time in a sauna.

good luck man!

Comment

Working...
                      X