Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AND WE KNOW WE SHALL WIN! CAUSE WE ARE CONFIDENT!

Comment

• I smoked weed long term3-5 years daily.

I feel like my throat is still healing, I donlt know what I did to it.

I love weed though

Comment

• Has anyone ever had a pot hangover? I vaped some weed yesterday and my brain feels hazy and unfocused today.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Has anyone ever had a pot hangover? I vaped some weed yesterday and my brain feels hazy and unfocused today.
          Only during my heavy heavy days of blazing all day every day as a teenager. not sure vaping would do that though? vaping does have a very different effect than smoking though...

Comment

Has anyone ever had a pot hangover? I vaped some weed yesterday and my brain feels hazy and unfocused today.
            when I was a teen and new to the erb, I used to get pot hangovers every so often.

Comment

• Fuk all these weird strain they have.

OG Kush is what I smoke.

Comment

• i shook the resin off of a bunch of pineapple trainwreck and made some killer hash.
                pot just doesnt satisfy me anymore.

Comment

I do sometimes, if i smoke quite a bit. I don't vape,

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Only during my heavy heavy days of blazing all day every day as a teenager. not sure vaping would do that though? vaping does have a very different effect than smoking though...
                    Huh...I never vaped, what is the difference between smoking and vaping, effects-wise?

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                      Huh...I never vaped, what is the difference between smoking and vaping, effects-wise?
                      It's different for everyone, but for me I think the Vape high is a little clearer and more of a head high then smoking which has more of a body high and cloudiness of mind. Also vaping even with Indica leaves me less couch locked then say smoking out of a bong. Like I said though it's different for everyone.

I prefer the high off of smoking but if I gotta do something or just want to take a few puffs id recommend vaping as it's kind of a milder high. Vaping conserves a lot more bud then smoking as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X