Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    I recently picked up a few South African Kwazulu seeds for my first grow. 100% sativa strain. I'm excited about trying this one time and time again. Being medicinal certainly has it's ups........
    Jesus, Rockin', these seeds you have sound like if you smoke enough you're going to turn into some Zulu bush meat hunter! Lol. Let us know how it goes.

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    That's how I be feeling Jaz my man. Like I'm ready to get that interstellar passport stamped up with cosmic dust stamps (kief) from across the galaxy.

Alllllllllll Aaaaabooooooard........................Next stop Pluto. :doobie:
    I just got a strain I just cannot get enough of, so i have to really discipline myself. I went through my last 1/2 oz too quick for my budget. Luckily, I am very good with my finances, and i get high easy, so i should be good to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Jesus, Rockin', these seeds you have sound like if you smoke enough you're going to turn into some Zulu bush meat hunter! Lol. Let us know how it goes.

I just got a strain I just cannot get enough of, so i have to really discipline myself. I went through my last 1/2 oz too quick for my budget. Luckily, I am very good with my finances, and i get high easy, so i should be good to go.
      Hell, Rockin needs to hook a brother up with the Zulu strain, I wouldn't mind getting in touch with my African roots via herbage.

As for the strain Jazzy, do tell.....................

Comment

• Long Live Kief stamps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Long Live Kief stamps.
          "Kief stamps...lmao! I read online (forgot where) that the legalize it has so much traction, that not even as-shole sessions can't stop it. soon, every state in the union will have legal pot. :2 cents:

One guy sued for his insurance to pay for his MM...and HE WON!!! So, there's that.
          so, Chief, about that strain...one thing i notice, is many dispensaries have their own "brand" of a popular strain. The one i was talking about is "Sunshine Daydream" It's an Indica heavy hybrid. (They are almost all hybrids by now, so much splicing and genetics thru the years...that's what the manager of the store told me.

It's really fresh, very sticky, and you can see the tiny crystals that cover the buds. Big and beautiful. This dispensary uses heavy plastic bags (stupid..lol), so i got home and transferred it to a big hard plastic tube from another store.

When i went to pull the weed out of the bag, 1/2 of it stuck together, like one big bud. I use tweezers and pliers..i never touch it anymore. My 4 piece grinder collects that kief.
          Dam, things have changed a lot.

I'm definitely an Indica guy, the Sativa's make me uncomfortable, and don't help any of my ailments.
          It's the only strain I have had that makes me melt and say ahhhhhh. Lol. Perfect combo of head and body high for me. Plus it's strong enough for my ailments. And that's the whole point. :whistle:
          Last edited by jazluvr; 03-25-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• How is this my first post in this thread? Anyway, I've really gotten into this hash oil vape pens recently. They are convenient for traveling since they are basically odorless and you can pass it off as a tobacco vape. There's all kinds of great strains and most of them taste incredible too.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
              How is this my first post in this thread? Anyway, I've really gotten into this hash oil vape pens recently. They are convenient for traveling since they are basically odorless and you can pass it off as a tobacco vape. There's all kinds of great strains and most of them taste incredible too.
              Hi buddy, I might try one of those soon. Man, things have changed so much from 30 years ago...lol. Looks like we are paying a double tribute to our deceased buddy Sam.

I never thought I'd see the day they legalize weed.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                Hi buddy, I might try one of those soon. Man, things have changed so much from 30 years ago...lol. Looks like we are paying a double tribute to our deceased buddy Sam.

I never thought I'd see the day they legalize weed.
                Me neither. It's still not legal for recreational here, but I got to go to some dispensaries while in Vegas last year. It was everything I ever dreamed it would be

RIP Sam
                Last edited by sweetpea87; 03-26-2018, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• it's all about Mimosa

good googly moogly!

Comment

• After a little over 30 days T-break .Bought an ELEV8R all glass vape to use when I came back.Its a torch vape but did not feel like having crackhead feels .Attached a 16 mm coil set at 685, nice clouds and flavor town out of bounce.GG # 4 strain drinking a Hazy IPA from Southern Swells listening to Drag-On kills mics.

Comment

Working...
                      X