Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'M HIGH ON WEED, PASS ME THE J! PASS ME THE J!

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpylYiPwBo

Comment

• Just thought id share this with you guys

I was talking to a friend who I haven't seen in a while on facebook and he was telling me he blew himself up trying to make shatterwax.He's got 73percent 3rd degree burns.The photos are horrific to say the least.

He's currently undergoing physiotherapy to get the skin stretching again.They took the good skin off his legs and grafted them on to his arms.

STAY SAFE SHATTERWAX MAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          I bought the Volcano from Storz & Bickel a few weeks ago and its portable cousin the Crafty.

The battery life on the Crafty is quite weak, but the vapour quality is top notch.

The Volcano is just fantastic. I'm not sure I can go back to smoking spliffs.
          Given the advantages of vaping, why would you even want to go back to spliffs?

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq92ED3IvLQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post

Because it's unnatural that's not how God intended it.

Plus you look like a ***** when you vap

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                I don't and will never go back to spliffs. Weed vapour tastes like ganja heaven.

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                Just thought id share this with you guys

I was talking to a friend who I haven't seen in a while on facebook and he was telling me he blew himself up trying to make shatterwax.He's got 73percent 3rd degree burns.The photos are horrific to say the least.

He's currently undergoing physiotherapy to get the skin stretching again.They took the good skin off his legs and grafted them on to his arms.

STAY SAFE SHATTERWAX MAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Ahh that is sick. The poor guy.

Stay safe, but keep pumping out the oils. Fight the good fight.
                Last edited by Adamjr91; 07-09-2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Yes but he is really laughing to the bank because he was bailed out by the dude that the stoners voted in to spread the wealth

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Ironic that the mob most up in arms for civil war have been lobbying to enforce Christians to accept sadomasichistic child sacrifices, vapes, bathrooms, and marriage ceremonies.
                    Last edited by maracho; 07-15-2017, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Stoned as a ****ing brick.Just waiting on my arsehole pushing out a few of king kongs fingers.Burgers were amazing,salad was pumffffffff.

May my arsehole have mercy.

Comment

Working...
                      X