Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow I didn't realize how long this thread went without a post... I'm sorry beloved Weed thread.

Comment

• Two lovely Caramello Hash Eggs in, lovely soft, spicy hash and a pound of noodles mmm nom nom nom.

Should blow my socks off, been of it a couple weeks due to being away in Northern Ireland, this thread has been dead last couple weeks! Cos every ones too high to type, makes sense....

Comment

• I'm still here. $$$$ again. I <3 weed. Christmas gift time.

Comment

• Again, it's only been maybe two weeks since I stopped again, and it feels closer to two months. Can't wait for Saturday.

Comment

• 3+2+2=7=70.
            Good to be back in this habit.... Hopefully one of the three is laced with poison

Comment

• i had to stop. although it was hard unlike my dick, the fun and the guys had fked off and grew up

Comment

• No work for 11 days wooo. 10am and already high af, arise Jab aka Father Shitmas (founding father of shitmas)....

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  3+2+2=7=70.
                  Good to be back in this habit.... Hopefully one of the three is laced with poison
                  Just finished rolling all seven and currently smoking the first...... .......... It's got me messed up REALgood

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    Just finished rolling all seven and currently smoking the first...... .......... It's got me messed up REALgood
                    lol wtf is that math about bruh?

Are you saying you rolled an quarter into 7 blunts?

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                      lol wtf is that math about bruh?

Are you saying you rolled an quarter into 7 blunts?
                      Common core mang. Get wid the times.

Comment

Working...
                      X