Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    MA won the vote to legalize weed for recreational use. But....I'm betting our corrupt Dept. of Health will do as much as they can to block opening up shops. We won for medicinal use 3 years ago, and there's only a few in and near Boston. And i think 1 or 2 in mid-state.

Big companies have been trying to open stores in northern MA for 3 years, but keep getting denied. I hope this changes things.
    theirs two in eureka ca thats been open for years.

Comment

• After taking a 2 months break from lighting every night like I did for 6 straight months, I'm back. Been for a week, specifically....

It really is night & day.

Got tired of it, but while I was away... Life just turned negative .... As soon as I've come back, it has all been smiles since

2nd day edit tho *(Reality, nothing has gotten better, just my attitude towards it)

Holy gift... Reputing depression & lowering care & stress
      Last edited by BM dnobagaV; 11-15-2016, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• Haha for some reason I was bored and put like 2g into my big bowl'd pipe... Been a while since I smoked outta anything but my bong/bubbler... Pretty ****ed, to be honest... Hiiigh.

Now just waiting for some peeps to come pick up, and smoke more.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
          Haha for some reason I was bored and put like 2g into my big bowl'd pipe... Been a while since I smoked outta anything but my bong/bubbler... Pretty ****ed, to be honest... Hiiigh.

Now just waiting for some peeps to come pick up, and smoke more.
          I picked up a week ago and it's already gone... ~One bowl left, gotta make it last until the wknd...

It didn't last 5 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            I picked up a week ago and it's already gone... ~One bowl left, gotta make it last until the wknd...

It didn't last 5 minutes.
            Haha until I became self-sustaining, I'd always do the same ****.

Comment

After taking a 2 months break from lighting every night like I did for 6 straight months, I'm back. Been for a week, specifically....

Got tired of it, but while I was away... Life just turned negative .... As soon as I've come back, it has all been smiles since

2nd day edit tho *(Reality, nothing has gotten better, just my attitude towards it)

Feel ya. I didn't smoke for probably 5 months, came back this week and am sleeping better, feeling better, All is well.

Comment

After taking a 2 months break from lighting every night like I did for 6 straight months, I'm back. Been for a week, specifically....

exercise more. If you need to rely on a drug to be happy you need to take a good look at your life

Comment

• Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                  exercise more. If you need to rely on a drug to be happy you need to take a good look at your life
                  I work out 4-5 times a week. I've gained ~12lbs in the last 3 months, with only ten more to go before my cut for the summer. If anything, I might be eating slightly unhealthy & not doing enough cardio, but exercise definitely isn't my problem.

Has more to do with life falling in a ditch & my ability to sleep disappearing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Feel ya. I didn't smoke for probably 5 months, came back this week and am sleeping better, feeling better, All is well.
                    It really helps with my joint pain from my huge input towards lifting. I have a bad case of trigger finger from all the weights I've been lifting, coupled with wrist tendonitis/lordosis. The grass just mutes the pain. Works far better than ibu I have come to realize..

Comment

• sleep disturbance wont last forever though. I would love to be able to smoke weed every night and when i do abstain the lack of drifting off to sleep happy as larry is a *****. but I got sick of giving my dealer money and I also started to get far too paranoid and felt overly anxious when not stoned. I feel mich better off it, but each to their own

Comment

Working...
                      X