Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Martavis Bryant, Josh Gordon, and Randy Gregory

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      That was like a .1g joint
      It looked like it came off a fig tree. Should have rolled a spliff instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

what happens in the US if you get caught with a joint?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

what happens in the US if you get caught with a joint?
          Depends where you get busted.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            Depends where you get busted.
            Worst case scenario?

Comment

• Moral of the story - if you get pulled over by the cops, eat the joint. I've done it before - the cops suspected marijuana but they didn't have any evidence.

Comment

Moral of the story - if you get pulled over by the cops, eat the joint. I've done it before - the cops suspected marijuana but they didn't have any evidence.
                Perfect example of Darwinism getting juked

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                  clmags12... I wish I could try candy edibles, that sounds legend!

They actually taste good too! Haha. The recreational edibles come in single dose 10mg. The chocolate taffy type are way more potent than the gummies. Due to the fat content vs sugary type candies.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Worst case scenario?
                    Year in jail is the ABSOLUTE max I think you could ever get but more than likely you'll just get a fine for that amount. In some small town or rural area, maybe community service and some type of drug treatment program plus a fine. Jail time is highly unlikely for that small of an amount.

Comment

Moral of the story - if you get pulled over by the cops, eat the joint. I've done it before - the cops suspected marijuana but they didn't have any evidence.
                      and tell the gal youre with to tear appart the reefer, throw the contents on the floor and roll the paper into a ball and throw it on floor.

Comment

Working...
                      X