Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• used to get blazed to this

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
      My man,this is my brother from another.xxxxxx Miss you my fella
      the feeling is mutual broski!

Comment

• i hear jazz musicians used to smoke that devils lettuce

Comment

• I got lit AF last night.. First time I tried a Lava Rock after a bunch of the Alien

Comment

• Merry Weedmas, yos!

Comment

• Yo guys,it's been a great ride my friendss...due to work i'll not be able to post as much as i would like.The fellas who i have conversed with.....Stay safe at all times lol.

I joined the site back in 08,and it's been a hell of a ride..

Jose ad BG.................I'll keep you updated on things in the furure.............

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                Yo guys,it's been a great ride my friendss...due to work i'll not be able to post as much as i would like.The fellas who i have conversed with.....Stay safe at all times lol.

I joined the site back in 08,and it's been a hell of a ride..

Jose ad BG.................I'll keep you updated on things in the furure.............
                Nazi confirmed.

Good luck.

Comment

• Ok, well the time has come.... I now shall rule the weed lounge as Reagent until our rightful king returns. Hugh shall be respected in his absence. Now go finish that bowl serfs.

Comment

• My primo Mike, been steady smoking since he was a kid called me in Japan, he wished me a Merry Christmas etc.

Then, he reminded me of the time I was face planted like Manny Pacman after partaking of this pine resin, throat burning medicine that God himself must have delivered. He said he found something just as good!

Scared the **** out of me the first time, now I can't wait to get back, and face/smoke the beast! A rematch where I know I will happily lose, after smoking I will be able to read minds, and see things. Hopefully I don't call 911 on myself.

Pine Cone Resin Medicine!

Comment

• Life has just been a haze lately since my Winter break started.

Hope everything is going good for the rest of you.

I really need to catch up on some fights

Comment

Working...
                      X